Friday, June 17, 2016

A little Friday catch up!

Happy Friday, friends!!!

Things have been wild and crazy around these parts, but I'm stopping in for a little bit of Friday fun with Liz, Andrea, Karli and Amanda.

{ONE}

I've created an "Our Foster Journey" page for the blog!  Look up above and click the link there!  I'd be so happy if you checked it out!!!



{TWO}

A couple weeks ago, I was a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding in Austin and it was a blast!  She had the best hair and makeup people come in and bought us super cute robes to wear while we were getting ready.

Rehearsal DInner

She bought us THESE earrings!




{THREE}

I've been eating my favorite greek salad lately!  Yum!



{FOUR}

We took the kids bowling recently and we had a blast!  I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of bowling, because I'm terrible and I have these oddly really weak, skinny wrists so I tend to drop the ball too soon (even with a light ball).  I used my husband's brace and I actually improved!



{FIVE}

My sweet friend from Dallas came to visit last weekend and we did a lot of fun stuff!  It was really nice to get to do some stuff I used to do before we got the kids.  

We walked around the Texas State University campus early in the morning and visited a farmers market while L (my 16 year old) took her ACT.  Then we shopped at the outlets, had wings and shopped some more.  L was with us for the shopping and we enjoyed doing that with her!  We also went to eat at Zinc, walked on the Riverwalk and had ice cream at Lick Honest Ice Creams.



On Sunday, we went to the Japanese Tea Garden which was beautiful!  My friend took a lot of pictures of our family and they turned out really well!  Here's my favorite one that I can share publicly!



Have a fabulous weekend!  Don't forget to check out my Our Foster Journey page!

XOXO

10 comments:

  1. You looked so beautiful for the wedding. I know things haven't been easy for you - but you are handling everything incredibly well! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a busy week! Love the family photo, too cute! xx Rox-Anne, Celebratingthislife.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to see you posting!! You look beautiful in the photos from the wedding! It sounds like you all are doing really well with things and I will definitely go check out your new page!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the pictures. You are gorgeous! Heading over to check out your new page now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loveeeeee that last picture!! You guys are my heroes!!!! You look amazing!! Love the wedding pics... those earrings are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. U looked gorgeous in the wedding pic, and greek salad is my fave too. I have been getting at least 2 a week this summer from Panera. LOL... Also, I am in love with the family pic. SOOO Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this update and I just love love love that picture of your fam. How sweet!

    That salad looks DELISH! Going to check out your foster care page now

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so love all the wonders that God is working in ya'lls life!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved those pics from the wedding! You look gorgeous! So glad you got to spend some time with friends; it's good for you to get away a bit. Miss you friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I FIND YOU AGAIN I MISSED YOU AND YOUR BLOG. YOU LOOK SO PRETTY AT THE WEDDING ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I absolutely LOVE reading your comments and try my hardest to reply via email! Make sure you're not a no-reply commenter so I can do that. If I can't email you, I'll try to reply on here :-) Have a wonderful day, friends!