Monday, January 11, 2016

Recent fun purchases!

Happy Monday, friends!  I hope you had a great weekend!

I had to work on Saturday, because this is our busy season, but Sunday was great!  I slept in, got up and made chocolate chip pancakes and bacon, got ready at my NEW VANITY (I'm sure I'll post about it in the future, I'm typing there at the moment....I'm ridiculously excited about it), went to church where we talked about the importance of local and global missions, had lunch with my friends, chilled with the hubs and watched Parenthood (we're watching the last season!), got a massage (much needed!) and then watched Fixed Upper.  Delightful Sunday, right?!

So over the past 3 months or so, I've purchased some fun items!  Some are in prep for the house and upcoming children and some are just for fun.

Beauty/Fashion


Anastasia Travel Brow Kit (life changer!)
Francesca's Navy Studs (mine are similar, but a teardrop shape)


Decor




Books




Random



I'm super pumped about my new planner!  I had a Plum Planner last year, which I thought was super cute and had great pages for planning but it was so big and so heavy.  It really weighed down my purse.  I heard that the Erin Condren is similar.  So with absolutely no personal referrals, I went out on a limb (based on reviews and specs) and got the Ninjandninj one.  I love it so far!  It's small and light so it doesn't weigh my purse down.  It came with cute little stickers too!

I hope you have a fantastic week, friends! XOXO

Linking up with Biana today!

16 comments:

  1. I hope you like Bread and Wine--I really enjoyed it when I read it last year! The vanity table looks great! Can't wait to see what it looks like in your place!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That reversible tote is amazing - two (three) bags in one is always a great deal!! So happy you like the mascara! I love that desk - I've had my eye on it for a long time and great idea to use it as a vanity!! I actually just got that tumbler and have been loving using it!! Happy Monday! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen that Kendra necklace before but I totally love it!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to check out that mascara. I'm always looking for a good one. Love the pillows and vanity. I love shopping for the house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many good things in this post! I need a new desk and that one looks like it might be the perfect size! Love the marquee sign in your kitchen & that travel brow kit looks amazing. I definitely don't need a new planner but I went and looked and there are so many cute designs- I love the one you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You seriously can't go wrong with Kendra Scott jewelry! I love all of her stuff, which is probably why I own way too much jewelry! Your bread and wine book sounds amazing, and like something that I need to add into my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've gotten a lot lately! Love the desk. We're going to paint my old one white for now to make it work, but I was eyeing that Target one. Great book choices too. I could go on and on. Love all your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that feather pillow, I've seen it before and it always catches my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a PERFECT Sunday!! I absolutely adore that bag, your new jewelry, and every single thing listed under decor!! You have fabulous taste, sweets! Wishing you another beautiful weekend to come! *big hugs attached here!*

    ReplyDelete
  10. That Chevron necklace is quite lovely! :) And that feather pillow, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have that BP Chevron necklace & love it! I want to read both of those books! Can't wait to hear what you think :)
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving your new planner!! Mostly the K on the front :) And I've been wanting that Street Level tote bag for forever, so nice that it's reversible!! YAY for the new vanity too of course!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving that EAT sign, perfect for the kitchen! And how pretty is that feather pillow?! Happy Friday gurlie <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooo Kelli! I love that KS necklace. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I absolutely LOVE reading your comments and try my hardest to reply via email! Make sure you're not a no-reply commenter so I can do that. If I can't email you, I'll try to reply on here :-) Have a wonderful day, friends!