Monday, December 14, 2015

Weekending/Thanksgiving/Catch Up!

Hey there, friends!  I have some catching up to do!

I missed work last Thursday and Friday because I was sick, but I have good news...I kicked it with all of my natural remedies by Saturday so I didn't have to go to the doc!  Woo hoo!

I never shared about our Thanksgiving so here are a few, fun photos!

With Kevin's family...


super musical family...beautiful voices! 


Bianca from Being You Everyday

With my family...


oh you know...being silly

And here are some random happenings from the past couple weeks...

visiting our friends in Houston last weekend

my second screen in my cubicle at work - I hope I win the decorating contest!


I won The Sequin Notebook's Skinnygirl giveaway!  Woo hoo! 

Luci and Riley LOOOOVE the Nutro Moist-n-Chewy Bites (Hickory Smoked BBQ Flavor) from Chewy that we got this month.  They start drooling when they see the bag!

I received this product in exchange for my honest review and no compensation other than the product was given.  Opinions are my own.

This Wednesday is my birthday!  This weekend I celebrated with my girlfriends with Apple Cider Mimosas and a DIY Candle Project!



Lisa and I cutting glass for our DIY candles using champagne bottles!  Isn't Lisa's tutorial awesome?!

We've got a big week ahead of us!  Big news coming soon! 

How was your weekend?!

Linking up with Biana!



10 comments:

  1. Girl it's been tons of fun for you lately and so glad for that!! Your Thanksgiving looked wonderful as did your early birthday celebration!!! So many blogging friends turned IRL friends!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy early birthday!!! So jealous that you get to do DIYs with Lisa! Andddddd how amazing is your cubicle decorating?! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your screen at work! Well done--I would definitely vote for you to win!
    Looks like you guys have been up to a bunch of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a busy bee but I love it!! Enjoy the Christmas fun, sweet friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your Christmas decorations for work look awesome!! Love the idea!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you had a good time celebrating your birthday! So much fun getting the girls together. And your fireplace monitor is seriously impressive. I'm sure you'll win. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you're feeling better! Your work decorations are impressive!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your scarf! And I bet those lotion bars turned out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much fun! And loving the Skinny Girl swag! Sorry you were so sick, but yay for feeling better and for natural remedies <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I absolutely LOVE reading your comments and try my hardest to reply via email! Make sure you're not a no-reply commenter so I can do that. If I can't email you, I'll try to reply on here :-) Have a wonderful day, friends!