Monday, November 23, 2015

My Make-Up Must-Haves

I love experimenting with different make-up!  Ever since becoming a blogger, I've learned a lot about make-up and tried many new products.

I don't know why I've never done a post like this before.  I have some make-up must-haves and I'm serious, I use these pretty much every day.  Sometimes I venture out with the eyeshadow, but these are my staples!


Aveeno Clear Complexion BB Cream // If I have to leave the house in a hurry, using this BB cream is the ONE thing that I don't forget!  It's like a tinted moisturizer and primer combined in one bottle. It's easy to spread all over the face and it feels light and natural.  I love how it evens out the colors in my face.  As I get older, the coloring in my face has changed - I actually break out more than I did as a teenager and I have a bunch of freckles.  I use the 'fair to light' color and it has SPF 30 in it for protection from the sun.

Sonia Kashuk All Covered Up Concealer // This is a must-have for under my eyes!  They've gotten a little darker lately and this concealer lightens them right back up!  It feels light and doesn't look cakey - hallelujah!

Jesse's Girl Liquid Eyeliner pen in LEL Black // This is my FAVORITE find from my Ipsy subscription!  I actually got it in my very first bag in June 2014.  It goes on smoothly, doesn't run and is the perfect color.  It also creates a thin, definitive line - I'm not a thick eyeliner kind of gal.  I have tried the NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker (hated it), the Loreal Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner (eh) and a ton of pencils and this Jesse's Girl one is seriously the best.  I just stocked up on them so that I don't run out.

Pacifica Natural Beauty Eyeshadow in Ethereal // Another Ipsy find.  This eyeshadow is a really light, natural color which is perfect for me.  It's not for making a huge statement, just for the everyday natural look.

Maybelline Mega Plush Volum' Express Mascara in Blackest Black // I've used this one for years!  I've tried others to see if I like them better and I always go back to this one.  The price is good and it makes my eyelashes look full and long!

NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brûlée // I know I've talked about this one on the blog!  I first received the butter gloss in Apple Strudel in an Ipsy bag, but didn't love the color.  I bought Creme Brûlée after reading great reviews and guess what?  I LOVED it! 

Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Polish in Gray Area // Is nail polish considered make-up?!  I don't think so, but regardless, this is my favorite go-to fall color.  I have it on my nails right now!

What are some of your make-up must-haves?  I'm always looking for new stuff to try!

12 comments:

  1. Your daily must haves are great - I'm always up for new concealers so I'll scoop that one up next time I'm at Target! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Aveeno daily moisturizer, but haven't tried their BB cream yet...good to know that it's a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try that eyeliner pen... I'm not sure I've ever tried one. I'm still using the old school pencil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so not good at eyeliner so I never get the thin line pens or liquid eyeliner. But that BB cream sounds interesting. I'm still using a tinted moisturizer most of the time but may venture out and try that. And I'm the same way, same products every day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That mascara is one of my favs, and you can't go wrong with Aveeno products! Love!

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for sharing a few new (to me) things to keep an eye out for! Love that nail polish color! It's perfect for fall! Have a beautiful Thanksgiving, sweet friend!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seem like really nice products ♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wear an Aveeno sunscreen moisturizer, but I haven't tried the BB yet! That will be next in my shopping cart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love learning people's must haves, it's so much fun to learn new things.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all really great picks! Thanks so much for sharing!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post, love you blog BTW :)
    Have a nice day.

    http://abdelkhalekleblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I absolutely LOVE reading your comments and try my hardest to reply via email! Make sure you're not a no-reply commenter so I can do that. If I can't email you, I'll try to reply on here :-) Have a wonderful day, friends!