Wednesday, August 5, 2015

July Favorites Link Up!

Long time, no see, friends!  Life has gotten so crazy that I don't really have much time to blog, but I hope to not lose touch with y'all.  Please text/call/Instagram/tweet me anytime!

Today, Mia and I are sharing some of our favorite from July, but this will be the last link-up for a little while.  We really love doing this link-up but both need a little break from blogging so we're taking a break from the link-up too.  We hope to continue it in the future!

In the midst of the craziness, Kevin and I have been able to do some fun things lately so I want to share my favorite moments from July with you.


First...Whitney shared this photo the other day on Instagram and it really struck a cord with me.  I've been pretty stressed lately for various reasons and seeing this made me stop and breathe.  I am working on trusting God's timing!  Times like these are where God reminds me and He's in control and loves me so much.



The other day, my sweet friend from my lifegroup, had me over and cooked me dinner.  We had such wonderful conversation.  She is so uplifting and encouraging!  Her honey sesame chicken was pretty awesome too!



A couple of weekends ago, Kevin and I took a day trip and did a lot of fun stuff!  We drove up through Wimberley (side note: holy moley the damage from the floods was crazy!  It still looks bad!), tasted rum at a rum distillery, did a wine tasting at Wimberley Valley Winery, ate lunch at Salt Lick BBQ (the original) and had Salt Lick Cellars wine, visited Mt. Bonnell in Austin (where Kevin proposed to me), attended a minor league baseball game and then enjoyed the Spasmatics concert after. FULL DAY!

mmmm...mojito

rum distillery

Salt Lick BBQ


Mt. Bonnell

Round Rock Express game

Spasmatics concert


We're excited to read about your July Favorites!  Link up here...




12 comments:

  1. Looks like it's been a really fun and full month, sweet friend!! Thanks so much for sharing all these cute snapshots, and for hosting the party! It's been one of my favorites to link up to so I'm sad to see that this is the last one, but I completely understand as life can get so busy! Hope to see it back again some time down the road. :) Love ya much, sweet friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun has been had so far this summer! Keep enjoy ing it girl!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you sweet friend! Praying that the stresses ease up a bit for ya. You know I'll be texting you on reg lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your pictures from your day trip - way too fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could not love that quote more! It looks like you've been having such fun summer outings - keep enjoying!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your friends chicken dish does look so so good! That quote is amazing, thank you for sharing that. Love you sweet friend, I sure hope we get to meet up this weekend!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know this wasn't on your list but your mint sunglasses! They match the blog perfectly (which is def the reason you got them, right? haha)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that quote about stress. If that doesn't make you pause, I don't know what will!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like ya'll had a great July. You guys were right in my neck of the woods. We live down in Kyle. :) I only venture into Austin to go to Sam's Club though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was a fun trip! Yeah we were close to you! We drive right through Kyle :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I absolutely LOVE reading your comments and try my hardest to reply via email! Make sure you're not a no-reply commenter so I can do that. If I can't email you, I'll try to reply on here :-) Have a wonderful day, friends!