Thursday, August 27, 2015

I'm still alive!

Hey long lost friends!!

I've remembered why CPA's don't blog - busy season kicks your booty!

I just thought I'd drop in to say YES, I'm still alive!  Tax busy season in this job is a crazy one but there's light at the end of the tunnel.  Pray that I can make it until September 15.  If you're wondering why tax accountants are busier around August/September rather than April, let me enlighten you.  Almost all companies and a lot of individuals extend their tax returns until September 15 or October 15.  I'm actually not busy around April 15 at all - just now.

I know there probably aren't many CPA's out there reading my blog but I thought I'd share a little tax accountant humor today.

Please comment below and let me know how you're doing!  I miss all of my blog friends!









Yep, now you know just how nerdy I am!  I hope you still love me!  XOXO

14 comments:

  1. Been thinking about you friend XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband used to be an accountant! I hated both busy seasons!! Good luck, love!! You are almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness I get to communicate with you via phone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh!!! Welcome back! I hope you're back to blogging often! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those meme's lol! Miss you lady. Hang in there - you've got this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could never be a CPA - numbers overwhelm me haha. Just found your blog.l love it!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away

    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My husband's a CPA so I completely understand how hectic things are for you right now. Hang in there, you've got this gurlie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you get some time to relax this weekend and catch up!! Hang in there, lady!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I absolutely LOVE reading your comments and try my hardest to reply via email! Make sure you're not a no-reply commenter so I can do that. If I can't email you, I'll try to reply on here :-) Have a wonderful day, friends!