Wednesday, June 3, 2015

May Favorites | Hello from Utah!

Howdy, from Utah!!!

I'm half-way through my training up here in the mountains.  I'll admit, it's pretty boring, but it's beautiful up here.  I've been able to hike some and stare at the gorgeous mountains.



world's tiniest snowman at the request of my husband

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok!  Onto the Monthly Favorites Link-up!  Today, Mia and I are sharing some of our random favorites from the month of May and we hope you're joining us.  Feel free to write about whatever you like.  We do this every first Wednesday of the month.

So I usually use witch hazel and coconut oil to clean my face and remove makeup, but when I'm in a hurry or traveling (like right now), I take these handy dandy Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes with me. I've been using them a lot lately.  Love them!


I think I posted about this Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 back when I got it, but I finally started doing it and OH MY GOODNESS, I was sore for a week straight after the first workout.  Jillian kicks my butt!


Now it's your turn!  Link up your monthly favorites post below.  It'll stay open until the end of June.


10 comments:

  1. Hope the rest of your training goes well!!! It looks really gorgeous there!!! I have been wanting to get some wipes for when I travel so I'm going to have to scoop those up!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy Utah!! I cannot believe there is still snow on the ground there! Travel wipes are a lifesaver - I use them everyday but extra emphasis on them when I travel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes for Jillian! I haven't done either of my videos in a while but really need to. Glad you're getting out and about while in Utah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have used those Simple wipes for a long time, but I recently switched to Burt's Bees. Love both of them though. Your pictures are beautiful too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you get to enjoy a little more of Utah before you have to leave. It looks beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, it IS beautiful! How cute is the little snowman :) I love Jillian dvd's too, fun to mix it up sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!!!! Beautiful photos! Hope the trip is going well!

    I have never been good at doing workouts at home (DVD's), but admire those who can!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Utah is on my "to-visit" list because of it's beauty!
    Half way through already? Yay! As gorgeous as it is, I bet I'd miss home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pictures look amazing! Girl, I did that Jillian Michaels workout one time. Key word: one time. Never! Again! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That valley looks beautiful! I definitely need to find a good work out video. I'll have to check this out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I absolutely LOVE reading your comments and try my hardest to reply via email! Make sure you're not a no-reply commenter so I can do that. If I can't email you, I'll try to reply on here :-) Have a wonderful day, friends!