Monday, June 29, 2015

Lavender Farm Visit in Utah

Happy Monday, friends!

*Reminder! The Monthly Favorites Link-Up is this Wednesday!  Get your posts ready!

At the beginning of June, I went to Salt Lake City, Utah for work and got to stay an extra day so that I could visit the Young Living Lavender Farm in Mona, Utah!  I was pretty pumped to see where

Young Living grows it's Lavender.  The farm used to be a regular farm that Dr. Gary Young purchased and started using it to grow herbs.  There are still a ton of horses on the farm and it's beautiful!  It's tucked in between the Utah mountains in the middle of nowhere.

Warning...there might be a bunch of selfies since I was by myself!



Ningxia Red slushy!















I had a blast chatting with the staff and drinking my Ningxia Red slushies!  I'd like to go back and do a tour during a weekday.  

Have a great week, friends!  XOXOXO

13 comments:

  1. What a beautiful location and escape for you to have!!! Hope you learned a lot!! xo, Biana-BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lavender and I can't imagine being Ina field of it! And N. Red SMOOTHIES??!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous place... and I bet it smelled AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like such a beautiful spot - you seemed to get some fantastic photos for being there by yourself, that's great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those snow peaked mountains. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously, so awesome! So jealous!! I REALLY want that drink NOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. That slushy looks so interesting! I bet this place was awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So bummed I wasn't able to go but so glad you did! Such a gorgeous farm that I can't wait to visit next year! And a NingXia slushy! Yummmm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks beautiful. Not only is it visually gorgeous but it's lavender and boy do I love the smell of lavender. I can't imagine how great this place must have been in person.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous pics! That slushy looks awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh, I love lavender and I would adore a trip like this!

    A couple of years ago I was on a huge lavender kick. I planted some in my yard and I was constantly baking lavender shortbread cookies. Unfortunately, lavender doesn't survive in our climate but it was wonderful while it lasted.

    Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. a lavender farm?! JEALOUS! I would have been so happy to be there haha I love lavender- the smell, the color, everything. and selfie it up, girl! there is no shame in some good ol lavender farm selfies :)
    xo, Candace | Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I absolutely LOVE reading your comments and try my hardest to reply via email! Make sure you're not a no-reply commenter so I can do that. If I can't email you, I'll try to reply on here :-) Have a wonderful day, friends!