Monday, May 11, 2015

Wine Tour Weekend

Happy Monday, friends!

I hope you had a great weekend!  Kevin and I did a wine tour in the Texas Hill Country, outside of the cute little town, Fredericksburg, with some friends that were in town.

I just took photos with my iPhone so they aren't the best quality.  And I wish I had gotten photos of all the signs...but oh well...I wasn't thinking about that then!

First, we went to a few cute boutique stores on Main Street in Fredericksburg.  I wanted to buy everything!





This chocolate store, called Chocolat, was phenomenal!  We all sampled the liquid-filled chocolates.  I tried the blackberry wine chocolates and bought two more, one with pecan almond coffee, the other with Irish Creme.  Kevin bought the Bourbon filled ones.








If socks could explain me and Kevin...





Becker Vineyards (my favorite wine of all time!)


Heather (Lavender off to the left)









Not pictured:


How was your weekend??


Linking up with Biana!



15 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun!! You are the third person to mention Fredricksburg in a matter of a week and if that store is any indication I need to make my way there!! Happy Monday girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! The original Messina Hof is in Bryan. We love going there. Their Cab was our wedding wine. :)

    LOVE hill country vineyards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wine tours are my absolute favorite! It looks like such a fun day and a gorgeous setting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like it was an awesome weekend! Mine? A little more robust, and a lot more chainsaw themed :) http://joyofsandwiches.blogspot.com/2015/05/among-drop-bears.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the pictures. Shopping, wine and chocolate... sounds like a fun weekend for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO much fun!! I love wine tours.. It looks so cute ;) Happy Monday
    Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wine tour is something I've never done. I need to add that to my list! :) That little boutique looks so cute, totally my style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had so much fun! I love wine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fredricksburg is the place to go right now! So glad you guys had fun and that little shop! I would have died and gone to heaven in that place.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an amazing weekend! Chocolate and wine? Sign me up haha. Looks like so much fun and so beautiful. I'm glad that you guys had a nice time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to visit there!!! Looks like such a great way to spend the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. SO pretty! I felt transported to your weekend. :) Bourbon chocolates? Yes please!

    Jen
    www.lifeunrefined.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those socks, I definitely feel as though L and I both need the "bacon" pair! Enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The places you've been to look wonderful, and I'm sure that you had a great time there. Those chocolates look tempting. Haha! How was it? Does it taste as good as it looks like? I hope that you can make a review about it soon! Thanks for sharing this sweet moment of yours, Kelli!

    Faith Thomas @ The Berry Farm

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I absolutely LOVE reading your comments and try my hardest to reply via email! Make sure you're not a no-reply commenter so I can do that. If I can't email you, I'll try to reply on here :-) Have a wonderful day, friends!