Friday, May 22, 2015

Oh Hey Friday!

Happy Friday, friends!  I hope you've had a good week!  Let's get right to the randomness...

{ONE}

Luci and Riley loved their Chewy.com treats this month!  While Kevin and Riley were out of town, Luci got to try the Greenies Grain-Free Canine Dental Chews.


 

And she waited for them to come home...


And they came home and we snuggled!



{TWO}

Last weekend, Kevin and I went to the Pearl Farmer's Market in downtown San Antonio and we were quite impressed!  This city has more to offer than we thought!

I had an amazing crepe with bacon, spinach, avocado and cheese.






{THREE}

After the Farmer's Market, I had some good, relaxing time just laying in the yard reading.  It was much needed.




{FOUR}

This week, I ordered the Greenling Local Box so I got a bunch of local, organic produce including cabbage and leeks.  I found a recipe for a Beef Cabbage soup that was actually REALLY good!



Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!!  We've got a bunch of random stuff planned and we're looking forward to a break!


Linking up with KarliAprilErika and Amanda today!

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG


10 comments:

  1. Happy Friday, Kelli! My tummy is grumbling ever since reading about that delicious crepe! lol. YUM!! So fun that you found a fantastic farmer's market in the area! Green grass and a good book sounds like the perfect combo! *happy sigh* :) Have a beautiful Memorial Day weekend, sweet friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Farmer's Market looks like it was a success and your crepe sounds delicious!! Relaxing in the park sounds like a lot of what I'll be doing this weekend! happy Friday! xo, Biana BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet are you to make this for your friend!!!!

    Your day at the farmer's market looks perfect, especially the relaxing part ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always wanted to go to the Farmer's Market here. I need to just DO IT already. ;)
    Looks like a fabulous week. I love laying in the yard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Farmer's Market looks great. Your dogs are so cute too. Have a great weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That soup looks so good! Even though it's like 150 degrees here in Florida, I would make that and pretend it's the coldest winter day around. LOL! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. San Antonio sounds like such a fun place to live. That soup looks really good! And what a fun spot to lay out and read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love farmer's market days! Did you get your shea butter on Amazon? I need to get some.

    Have a great weekend hun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is my kind of crepe!! I'm much more of a savory than sweet girl when it comes to crepes! And so awesome that you made your own diaper rash cream - so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That crepe sounds like pure perfection!!!! And way to go with the natural diaper rash cream. I want to do natural products with Kensie when she's here so I may try to make that!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I absolutely LOVE reading your comments and try my hardest to reply via email! Make sure you're not a no-reply commenter so I can do that. If I can't email you, I'll try to reply on here :-) Have a wonderful day, friends!