Wednesday, May 6, 2015

April Favorites Link-Up!

Happy Wednesday, y'all!

Can you believe that it's already May?!  It's Monthly Faves time and I hope you're joining me and Mia!  We're sharing some of our random favorites from April.  Every month we do this on the first Wednesday of the month - you can post about anything you loved in the previous month.  No rules.  But you can grab our button here...

A Deeper Joy


Onto some of my random April favorites...


Our friends recently introduced us to the Hydro Flask water bottle and holy moley, we are sold!  It keeps cold liquids cold for 24 hours and hot liquids hot for 12 hours.  We can vouch for that!  We've left it in the car a few times in the Texas heat and hours later....still ice cold.  We have this 24oz narrow mouth one and we just ordered the 32oz widemouth.  I keep stealing Kevin's so he ordered me one!


I have been dying to try a good eye primer and Ipsy definitely came through on this one for me!  This eye primer by MicaBeauty is amazing!  Y'all...my eye shadow doesn't fade or rub off when I use it under my eye shadow.  I even cried a lot one day and my eye shadow looked flawless.  Someone even commented on how great it still looked.


Another great Ipsy gift!  I love this Oats & Honey Lip Balm by Olive Natural Beauty.  It goes on smoothly and I love the way my lips feel after using it.


Now it's your turn!  Link up your monthly favorites posts below!  I can't wait to read them!


14 comments:

  1. Woah!! While I have a pretty Kate Spade water bottle in my faves this month, it certainly couldn't keep water ice cold for a few hours in the Texas heat! That's amazing!! Thank you for sharing a good eye primer! I could use one and will definitely check it out. ;) Glad you've received such fantastic goodies in your ipsy. The lip balm sounds great too!! Appreciate you hosting another fun link up! Looking forward to checking out everyone's faves from the past month (that I, too, can hardly believe is already over)! Have a lovely day, sweet friend!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hydroflask sounds amazing!!! That's my biggest gripe with my water bottle lol!! Love that your husband got the hint and ordered you one! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Colby uses Idaho Blue Spruce for fertility, didn't know girls could use it too! Good to know friend!!! Happy Wednesday! PS. Interesting about the bottle, going to check it out now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to hear that about the Idaho Blue Spruce, sounds like an oil I should add to my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh I'm intrigued by those bottles, going to check them out now! And YES! I have been enjoying that primer as well. I've only used it 3-4 times because I just grab different ones each day, but it's a good one :) Cheers to another monthly faves, friend XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a good idea - definitely remembering for next month! That water bottle sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a coffee mug that does the same thing! It's so nice to have hot/cold beverages HOURS after you pour them into the container, isn't it?

    Happy May!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Hydro flask is awesome! Love it! I need some better lid primer. My eyes just always end up a hot mess.
    Great picks this month my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to check out that water bottle! It looks amazing. I love that it's 24 oz as well, that's what my current one is.

    Liz → {sundays with sophie}

    ReplyDelete
  11. That water bottle/beverage holder sounds amazing! So does that eye primer. Thank you for sharing!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That water bottle sounds awesome! I am all for ice cold water especially in the middle of summer. Nothing worse than nalgene-y warm water. Also I've never heard of that blue spruce from young living and I think I'm going to have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not going to lie, I'm really interested in that water bottle! I need to check it out because I'm always so miffed when my drinks don't stay cold.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I absolutely LOVE reading your comments and try my hardest to reply via email! Make sure you're not a no-reply commenter so I can do that. If I can't email you, I'll try to reply on here :-) Have a wonderful day, friends!