Wednesday, April 1, 2015

March Faves Link Up!

Happy Wednesday, my friends!

Umm...how is it April already???  I feel like I just did my February Favorites post and it's already time for the March Favorites!


This is possibly my favorite post of the month.  I hope you're joining me and Mia for this fun link-up!  The first Wednesday of every month, we talk about what we loved in the previous month.  You can share about whatever you want and then link up your post below.  I look forward to seeing yours!


{BEAUTY}


A few weeks ago, I picked up the NYX Lipstick Butter in Little Susie from Target and fell in love with it.  I will say...this color is bright!  I think the name should be changed to "Britt pink".

Then I got one in my March Ipsy bag, but in the color Pops.  It looked almost brown by just looking at the case, but it's such a pretty pink when put on your lips!  I love it!!


{FOOD}


This chicken salad recipe is delicious and healthy!  I added a little coconut milk yogurt to give it a smoother texture.  It's great wrapped in some lettuce or on a bed of spinach.


{FASHION}


I absolutely LOVE my mint jeans! I got them on sale from Loft years ago.  Aren't these pairings super cute?  I also like to wear my mint jeans with anything peach.  It's perfect for the spring!

Now it's your turn.  Link up your March favorites post!

A Deeper Joy




14 comments:

  1. I have been hearing such great things about NYX butter lipsticks! I've been considering buying one in the shade Little Susie too! Glad you love it, in all it's bright goodness! lol :) The chicken salad looks delish! Thanks for sharing the link! Mint jeans {or mint anything!}, yes please!! I agree, those are super cute pairings with them! Now I feel the urge to shop! ;) Have a fabulous start to April, Kelli! As always, thanks for hosting!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mint jeans are super pretty! I've been wanting a pair for a while but haven't found just the right fit yet...glad to get some new ideas on how to wear them once I finally pull the trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything on here. Mint? Love. I need to get on tha NYX bandwagon AND I saw that chicken salad on IG (I think) and I need to try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welp, now I need a pair of mint jeans! They really are so versatile. And that chicken salad - yummmm. Love the idea of adding coconut milk! Happy APRIL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I make a simple chicken and avocado salad almost of the daily for lunch, love it. Those NYX lip butters sound great, I always have such a hard time picking out colors. Love the how to wear mint jeans. Thanks for hosting the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute are those mint jeans? I could NEVER pull them off.. dangit! haha!

    I just bought that lipstick brand a few weeks ago and really liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so crazy to me that it's already April too! I officially want a pair of mint jeans now-- I have a brighter teal pair from a few years ago, but i like the more mint color a little bit more I think :) I need to try out one of those lipgsticks, they sound so good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those NYX lipsticks are the bomb, I'm hooked. That chicken salad recipe looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nyx Pops is one of my fav colors! I'm loving the mint jeans!! I've wanted a pair for a couple years, but haven't found the perfect pair yet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh those mint jeans are so pretty! I have the NYX butter in Little Susie and I kind of love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those mint jeans!!

    And I think I'm going to try to make that chicken salad. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mint jeans are gorgeous!! You could totally rock these! Also, I've never tried NYX lipstick but I guarantee I will be picking one up this week!! Must have!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mint jeans!! Oh wow... how pretty and perfect for Spring. That chicken and avocado recipe looks so very yummy. I want it now actually. That salad on your Instagram looks delicious too. What days do you have the monthly faves link up again? The first Wednesday of each month? And wasn't there another day as well? I will try to post on the next one. Happy Easter Kelli :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been wanting a pair of mint jeans for years, but I'm so bad at taking the plunge on coloured denim! I pinned that post too and hopefully this year I can find a pair that will be a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I absolutely LOVE reading your comments and try my hardest to reply via email! Make sure you're not a no-reply commenter so I can do that. If I can't email you, I'll try to reply on here :-) Have a wonderful day, friends!