Monday, March 16, 2015

Treats for my fur babies!

Happy Monday, friends!  I hope you had a great weekend!

Hiking was fun on Saturday.  I can't wait to check out more of the trails in that park this spring/summer!  I love living by hiking trails now!



My pups provide me with so much joy and I can't imagine my life without them.  If you haven't read my Meet Kelli section, I'll introduce you to them now!

LUCI


I've had Luci since I was in graduate school.  She was my little companion since I was home all day and had classes at night.  I got her from a rescue shelter when she was 9 months old and now she's 9 years old!  Crazy!  We think she's a Schipperke mix.  She's my baby.  


Kevin got Riley from a Golden Retriever rescue 4 years ago.  We think she's about 6 years old now.  She's such a sweet, loyal dog.  She would like to think she's a lap dog though she's 65 pounds.  We just love her to death.

When Chewy.com approached me about partnering with them, I was thrilled!  Each month, I'll get new treats/chew toys for Luci and Riley and share about them here on the blog.  It's like my puppies have their own subscription service like I have Ipsy! Ha!

In February, the focus was Pet Dental Health.  I picked two products - a healthy treat and a chew toy.




Nylabone DuraChew Dino Dog Toy // Riley is a big dog and man, she can chew through anything!  I was curious to see how she handled the Nylabone and I can't believe I'm typing this, but she hasn't eaten through the whole thing yet!  In fact, just his head is damaged.  This is a good chew toy for a big dog!  

Luci and Riley just keep swapping them.  It's hilarious!


Somehow Luci got both!

Kevin had to pretend he was eating it at first to get her to eat it but now she won't put it down.  Ha!


And Luci's take on the little dinosaur chew toy...



Blue Buffalo Dental Treats // Our dogs LOVE these!  They gobble them up so quickly!  I'm not even sure what they're supposed to taste like.  They promote good joint health and guard against cardiovascular disease.  They have all kinds of veggies in them!



In March, I picked the Canidae Grain-free PURE Heaven Biscuits with Salmon and Sweet Potato.  I have to say - they smell a bit fishy but the pups love them.  They're excited about treat-time now!

I took a video but Luci just ran away with it so I couldn't see her eating it in the light.


They also sent us fun ball toys for our doggies!  Too bad ours won't fetch :(  They're still going to play with them at some point!



I'm loving Chewy.com!  I'm so grateful for the opportunity to work with them!  They provide me with free product, but all opinions are my own. 

14 comments:

  1. I love that you can treat your pups to fun toys and yummy treats!! I'm sure they love it and that first photo of you all together is just too cute! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dogs are seriously the sweetest.
    That box looks amazing! I keep telling myself that one day I'll get one for our pups.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pups are adorable!! We love pampering our sweet girl so I'm definitely going to check out chewy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that's cool! I had no idea there were subscription boxes for animals! I wonder if they have ones for horses, haha! :)
    And your pups are so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the videos! I love that Kevin had to pretend to eat it, too funny! Your dogs are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that is so neat, I didn't know there were subscription boxes for animals either! Your puppies are sooo gorgeous, and I love the pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your fur babies are too cute and Chewy is such a fun idea! Brady would LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your fur babies are WAY too adorable!!! What an awesome goodie box for them.

    Love the videos. LOL

    Thanks for sharing.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. That family picture is PERFECT! So adorable. Glad they love their treats :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chewy.com is where it's at! Love all of their products. We got the same dental bones/treats and my girls LOVE them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So fun! I'll need to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awweeeeee!!!! Your dogs are soooo cute and beautiful. They get their own SNAIL MAIL!?? Whhhaaaatttt!? lol I'm all about snail mail... how cool for them!!! :) Adorable!! They are family! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I absolutely LOVE reading your comments and try my hardest to reply via email! Make sure you're not a no-reply commenter so I can do that. If I can't email you, I'll try to reply on here :-) Have a wonderful day, friends!