Friday, March 27, 2015

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday, friends!

It's been a busy, busy week at work so I'm glad it's almost the weekend!  I finally found some time to write a post yesterday and then our internet stopped working so I'm just stopping by quickly this morning to say hey instead of the usually Friday 5.

We're celebrating my stepdad's birthday tonight and helping our brother-in-law and sister-in-law move into their new house on Saturday and Sunday.

I found this iPhone wallpaper this week and it couldn't be more perfect.  I need the reminder like every hour AND it's super springy and cute!


Have a fabulous weekend, my friends!  XOXO


Linking up with KarliAprilErika and Amanda today!

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like it's been a very full week!! I'll be praying for you as I know things can get overwhelming in times like that! I hope you enjoy the time with family this weekend! :) Love ya much, sweet friend! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday Kelli! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow I love that wall paper - I am putting it on my phone now - totally need it this week!! Happy friday! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that image!! Happy Friday friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a cute wallpaper! Happy Friday, Kelli!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute wallpaper friend! Hope you get some rest this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute wallpaper! I need someone to repeat this to me over and over and over! LOL! Oh and your blog is adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need that wallpaper too! All day every day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that wallpaper. So pretty and TRUE! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I absolutely LOVE reading your comments and try my hardest to reply via email! Make sure you're not a no-reply commenter so I can do that. If I can't email you, I'll try to reply on here :-) Have a wonderful day, friends!