Wednesday, March 4, 2015

February Faves! Link Up!

Hey friends!

The first Wednesday of each month, Mia and I come together to host this awesome link-up so that we can hear about your favorites from the previous month.  There aren't any rules!  If you'd like to grab our button and link back up to us, we'd greatly appreciate it!

A Deeper Joy


February was a fun month!  I've got some random faves for you today!  

The Superbowl was at the beginning of February and I made some delicious jalapeno poppers for the party we attended.  Yum!



On a much healthier note, this was my favorite smoothie that I made last month...

Frozen peaches
One whole ripe banana
Handful of fresh spinach
One scoop of Naturade Soy Protein
One tablespoon chia seeds
Agave Nectar
Almond Milk



My hubby totally spoiled me for Valentine's Day (after we decided not to get each other gifts...grr...I honestly didn't get him anything).  He got me this Monogram Scroll "B" Initial Necklace in gold.  I absolutely love it!


I found the cutest little bakery/cafe ever, called Bird Bakery, last week!  Actually my friend invited me to meet her for lunch there and I fell in love.  My photos are only with my iPhone but y'all, this was the most Pinterest-y bakery I've EVER seen.  So cute.  And they have really good food/desserts!





I really look forward to reading about your February faves!  The link-up will stay live all throughout the month of March so if you haven't posted today, that's okay!  Do it anytime in the next month!

Love you, friends!!


14 comments:

  1. I love your new monogrammed necklace - I wear mine just about every day and it's just the best! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over how amazing those jalapeno poppers look - YUM! Loving your new necklace, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bakery looks adorable, love places like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that necklace. Your hubby did good- even though you told him not to get you anything :) He obviously loves his wife!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your monogram necklace!!
    I get so much use out of mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your post sure did make my heart smile, sweets!! Love the beautiful necklace your thoughtful hubby surprised you with!! Perfection! ;) Your poppers look insanely delicious!! YUM! ...& I've never thrown peaches in a smoothie before (I love peaches, what's wrong with me?! lol) ... thanks for the yummy idea ;) That bakery looks and sounds amazing!!! Wish I were near enough to make a lunch date there with you today! ;) Thanks for hosting the link up, sweet friend! I was tickled pink to get in on the fun here again! XxOo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at you being all cute making those poppers!!! I have GOT to make those for our next get together!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh that is the cutest little bakery! Dustin LOVES poppers, I should make him some more often :) Loving your new necklace too, what a sneaky little Mr... haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dadgummit! I missed this link-up! Those jalapeno poppers look delish. And that bakery? OMGoodness so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just kidding... I read that it's open all month long. Winner winner chicken dinner!

      Delete
  10. Looks like you had a great month! Hope March is just as good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. digging that smoothing! and bacon makes everything delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Way super cute bakery and MAJOR props for the hub! wahoo! Love the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I may have to join in this link up sometimes, looks so fun. I'm so behind on my blogging right now. That bakery looks PERFECT! Ohhh love!! I would so go there, lucky! The food you made looks delicious and smoothies??? I'm all about fresh smoothies. I make them every single day for my son and I. :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I absolutely LOVE reading your comments and try my hardest to reply via email! Make sure you're not a no-reply commenter so I can do that. If I can't email you, I'll try to reply on here :-) Have a wonderful day, friends!