Friday, February 27, 2015

Oh Hey Friday! & February Ipsy Glam Bag

Hey friends!  It's been a good week!  I don't have much to report except that I had a really fun girls night yesterday with my new friends here in San Antonio.  I seriously feel so blessed by these girls, y'all.  They are amazing ladies!

Tomorrow is my sister's bridal shower and I'm excited about it!  I've been buying decor and thinking up games so I think she's going to have a blast.

It's that time again!  I got my Ipsy Glam Bag and I've used most of them so I can tell you what I think.  These are my 5 things this Friday!!!



DON'T LIKE: I wanted to like this eye lash curler so badly.  I'm in need of a new one so I was excited to receive it.  But I'll be honest, it was weird.  Maybe I need to give it another shot but it didn't curl my eyelashes the way I like.  


LOVE: This is my absolute favorite item this month!  The more I use lipsticks, the more I like color on my lips.  This lip stain is just the right color and stays on for hours.  I usually use it and then put some lip gloss on after it dries.  I highly recommend it!


DON'T LIKE: Ok, this is probably my least favorite item that I've received from Ipsy.  What is a face oil and why do I need it??  AND...if you know my love of essential oils, surely you'd know that I don't like fake oils.  One of the ingredients in this face oil is parfum (fragrance).  See Caroline's post HERE for why I don't use items with "parfum".

Eva NYC Up All Night Volumizing Spray

OKAY: I like the way this stuff smells, but I honestly haven't noticed much of a difference in my hair.

ModelCo BLUSH Cheek Powder

LOVE: I really like this blush!  It's a great color and stays on my cheeks for a long time.  Good job, Ipsy!


I LOVE the makeup bag this month too!  Isn't it cute?!


Want to start getting your monthly Ipsy bag?  It's so fun to get in the mail each month.  It's kind of like Christmas all year long.  It's just $10 a month which is so worth it to me.  You always get a cute little makeup bag and 5 items.  Use this link if you want to sign up!

Have a great weekend, friends!! XOXOXO


Linking up with KarliAprilErika and Amanda today!



THE GOOD LIFE BLOG



8 comments:

  1. Have so much fun at your sister's bridal shower - it's going to be amazing! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for a great girls night out!! Enjoy celebrating with your sister tomorrow! :) Aren't subscription boxes/bags so much fun?! I have so many I want to try... but my budget will only stretch so far, so have to pick and choose the awesomeness! ;) lol. Glad you've founds some things you love in this month's Ipsy!! Have a great weekend, sweets!! XO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got great things in your bag!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new makeup bag! Super cute! And as far as eyelash curlers go... I should just give up. Someone told me once that I should heat up the curler with a blow dryer first. Well, I did that and then I burnt my eyelid. Haha! Being the dork that I am, I didn't even think about letting it cool a little first. Whoops! ;) Have a great time at the party tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for girls night!! I need to check out that lip stain - I've become quite the color-on-my-lips fanatic as of late. LOL! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That lip stain sounds nice and I love the color!! Have a good time with your sister's shower this weekend!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for a fun weekend!!! Enjoy girl!! Stay warm too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The blush was my favorite part of this bag! It's seriously long wearing and a great color!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I absolutely LOVE reading your comments and try my hardest to reply via email! Make sure you're not a no-reply commenter so I can do that. If I can't email you, I'll try to reply on here :-) Have a wonderful day, friends!