Wednesday, February 25, 2015

My Happy Places

Before I get started with this post, I want to introduce you to my sweet bloggy friend, Joey!  I know a lot of my readers know her, but some of you don't so you need to check out her blog, Hodgespodges. She's written a book and I can't wait to read it!  It's called Yeah, Maybe and the e-book is available on Amazon for $1.99 this week!  You should download it today!


______________________________________________________________________________

Do you have a happy place?

I currently have three.  I know that sounds like a lot, but seriously, I get giddy in these three places:

Target, HEB (a local grocery store) and Hobby Lobby

I won't go into it but my home with my hubby would top the list.  But let's talk stores today!



The second I walk into Target, I get giddy.  I don't even know where to start - I love the clothes, the home decor, the stationary, the box wine (you know it!), the shoes, the purses, the jewelry, the makeup, I could go on and on.  Here are some of my current favorites:


I have a confession.  My toes are literally busting through my current nude flats so I'm super in need of new ones.


I, obviously, need flats right now!




I can't wait to start wearing all the spring nail polishes!  Target has a great selection - my favorites being Essie and OPI.




I don't have any great photos from HEB, but I love the quality of food, beauty products, natural options, bulk items and ready-to-eat options.  I buy the sushi often, pre-made salads and love going after work to try all of the samples that they're offering. Haha!  And the prices are great for the quality that you get!



Hobby Lobby is my go-to store for decor.  I could spend hours just walking up and down the aisles admiring the decor.  I wish I had more rooms to fill!


I recently put up my gallery wall and I love it!  You may have seen this photo on Instagram a while back.  I got most of the items here from Hobby Lobby.


I need your help.  I think the top left is missing something.  I think it needs something slender and kind of long.  I'm thinking something like this arrow?  What do you think would look good there?


Where are your happy places?  I look forward to hearing about them!


Linking up with Erika and Andrea for the Favorite Things link-up









16 comments:

  1. I love Target, too, but who doesn't?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! Target would definitely be on my list too- I seriously do feel such happiness walking up and down those wonderful aisles, haha! I'd also add Michaels to the list since that aisle of Martha Stewart glitter gets me everytime and Dollar Tree because you never know what amazing things (and deals) you're going to find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Target! Yes :) I actually rarely go there anymore, which is a good thing, I think :) Wished we had an HEB! Whenever I'm in Austin I can't get over how good some of their prices are! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually can't wait for target to come into the city...which is hopefully happening this year because I will be there non-stop lol!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEB is love! Literally the best grocery store ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Target also... E book what a great idea... YUMMM going to download joey book

    ReplyDelete
  7. Target is definitely one of my happy places too. I've been looking for an arrow for my gallery wall! I might have to make a special trip to hobby lobby if Etsy fails me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loooooveeee that gallery wall! That arrow would go perfecto there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hobby Lobby and Target...soul sisters right there girlfriend! Those are the two places I can get lost in FOR HOURS!!!! Thank you so so so much for sharing my book, lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man. I feel ya. I love all of those places, too. Yay for being in Texas and having HEB!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes to all 3 places (and home with the hubby). Except my HEB would be Fred Meyer since we don't have HEB up here. A and I went to HL last week and it was glorious.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Target and Hobby Lobby are my favorites too!! In my city they're actually located right by each other too ...it's a dangerous area for my budget! ;) lol!
    PS: Your gallery wall looks fabulous!! Nicely done! (:

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhhh I love your wall!! I think a metal arrow would be perfect! I want to do a wall like this so bad but I'm not good at these things! Hobby Lobby and Target are my two downfalls. I spend way way way too much money at both of these places!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ohh i love the sunburst mirror! the arrow is pretty too :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  15. I totally feel you on the grocery store! It makes the biggest difference when I go to one that I really like, with better produce, as opposed to a few others that are always crowded and not as nice. So obsessed with your gallery wall!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I absolutely LOVE reading your comments and try my hardest to reply via email! Make sure you're not a no-reply commenter so I can do that. If I can't email you, I'll try to reply on here :-) Have a wonderful day, friends!