Friday, February 20, 2015

Hey-o Friday!!!

Happy Friday friends!  Long story short...my transmission in my car totally died on me last week...boo...BUT the good Lord provided and I'm getting a brand new one for free!  I'm heading 3 hours north to go get it today - yep, that's where it broke down.

While I found myself getting upset about the car dying, I found myself later praising God for the many blessings that day and the days to come.  Maybe that was the perfect place to break down - who knows if another dealership would have fought for me like this one did!

Onto my week...I've got 5 randoms for you today!


{ONE}

Last weekend, we got to celebrate Valentine's Day on a little roadtrip.  Once I made it there (see above...haha), we had a blast.  We did lunch at Texas de Brazil and it was freaking delicious.  I've had it before but for some reason, it was the absolute best this time!

Guarana - so nostalgic to drink one of these - makes me wish I was in Brazil again!

not the best photo but that meat was amazing!!!


Then we toured the Texas Rangers Ballpark.  Kevin has, of course, done this before but I never have!  I've been to a bunch of games but never done a private tour so it was awesome.  And you know anything Rangers related is my hubby's happy place!







sorry...so dark :(

I think I caught that 'almost homerun'




Kevin totally got a video of me pretending to do a press conference but it cut off before I said all the good stuff!  The other people on the tour thought it was pretty funny.



On Valentine's night, we babysat so that Kevin's "adopted aunt" and her hubby could go on a date.  We just love their kids!  Here I am being goofy with our little niece as she wore Kevin hat and I wore her bow. Ha!



{TWO}

Ummm...I think spring is coming!  My favorite flower in the world - the mountain laurel - is starting to bloom here in Texas.  It's seriously the most amazing smell in the world.  I wish I could bottle it up and smell it all the time.



And we bought tulips from the grocery store.  Aren't they pretty?




{THREE}

As you know, I love my essential oils so I needed a great place to keep them both at home and traveling.  I posted this photo on Instagram a while back with my EO travel bag.  It was a makeup bag that I got from Lily and my mom sewed the little inserts so that my oils are nice and protected.  I love it!

I got this box just as a decoration from Home Goods back when we were staging our house to sell and it's turned into the perfect oils storage box!

{FOUR}

So I'm thinking about ordering Juice Plus and I want to know if any of you have experience with it.  I want a vitamin that gives me nutrients from the actual source (fruits and veggies) because so many vitamin brands are full of junk.  Have you tried Juice Plus before?  If so, what did you think?


{FIVE}

This perfect, free printable is hanging in my living room right now.  I just love it!


Go HERE to download free printable.  Please also pin from original source!


Have a great weekend, friends! 

Linking up with KarliAprilErika and Amanda today!



THE GOOD LIFE BLOG





17 comments:

  1. What a great tour of the stadium - those are always so fun!! So glad everything is working out with your car - it's definitely an inconvenience but so happy that it worked out well for you! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I'm so sorry about your car. I'm glad that you are able to get it fixed without it costing so much, though. That's a blessing!

    I've been dying to go to Texas de Brazil for a while. Now you just made me want to go even more. YUM!

    Those tulips!! Love them!

    Have an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous of your almost spring!! It looks like you and the hubster had some fun!! You have me so tempted with those oils, lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Friday friend!! I'm so sorry about your car! Love that y'all had a Dallas date and got to see the ballpark - love the pictures - y'all are so photogenic and you have major jumps girl!!! So awesome! Such beautiful flowers xoxo. I totally want that EO bag, by the way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like the road trip was lots of fun, except for the whole transmission thing! ;) And lets hope Spring is coming... I'm ready!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That a fun little getaway! I'm so glad your car is getting fixed. Happy weekend Kelli!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the stadium pics of you two, so cute! Sorry to hear about your car, but awesome blessing there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you're getting your car back! And the free transmission is a bonus of course! Still think you should look into a different car though. :)
    Love those flowers! So gorgeous. And your bag and box totally negates the rest of your bday present I've been planning on getting you. Now to think of something else....hhhmmm.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of the pretty flowers in this post are making me long for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So jealous of your signs of spring! I love tulips and those mountain laurels look so pretty. Sorry about your car lady, but glad you got it worked out. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so jealous spring is heading your way - those tulips are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love tulips and the mountain laurel looks beautiful too! So happy your car situation had a happy ending- things associated with cars always seem to be so stressful! Love the cute box you're using to store your essential oils! I feel like you can never have enough boxes or baskets!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Road Trips how much fun!!! Looks like you guys had a blast ;)
    Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Road trips are the absolute best!!! :) LOVE them!! I made sure to follow your blog so that I can keep up with you! Feel free to stop by and follow along as well!!

    xoxo
    www.bellevieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a HAPPY post here, Kelli!!! So many smiles and flowers - oh how I miss seeing flowers here!! C'mon spring! lol. So sorry to hear about your transmission trouble. Glad that it is all taken care of, and didn't cost you anything!! Praise God for meeting all our needs!!! ... Looks like your road trip was a blast!! Hooray!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeah, blessings from God are always there. Sometimes we just have to slow down and remind ourselves to notice them. I know I do, lol :p The flowers are beautiful. I love Tulips! I love the pic of you in the air catching the ball, ha!... That meat looks so good. I love meat. Okay, so what is Juice Plus? I'm all about natural and good stuff. I will have to look that up. Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I absolutely LOVE reading your comments and try my hardest to reply via email! Make sure you're not a no-reply commenter so I can do that. If I can't email you, I'll try to reply on here :-) Have a wonderful day, friends!