Wednesday, January 21, 2015

January Ipsy Glam Bag

I love my Ipsy Glam Bag this month!  Ipsy is getting better and better and knowing what I like so my bags are tailored to my tastes.

The Ipsy subscription is only $10 per month and you get 5 new makeup, hair or skin products to try as well as a cute little bag.  If you want to check it out, go HERE.



So far, I'm loving the brush, eye shadow and lip balm!  The eye liner is such a light grayish color that you can barely see it on your skin.  I don't really like it.  I haven't had a chance to try the nail polish yet, but it looks like one that I'll like.

Have you tried any of these products before?  If so, what did you think??

I'm seriously getting a good makeup collection.  I am running out of room in our little house!

I hope your week is going well, friends!

8 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear what you think about the lip balm - it sounds great!!! That eye shadow brush is great!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you know I love hearing about a good lip balm! And the eye shadow looks like just my taste!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm sure this is so fun getting every month! I always love lip balms and lip sticks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use pacifica as a cleanser...I think it may be the same brand?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet it's fun to get shipments like this each month! I really want a fitness one. Maybe some day.
    What do you do with all the bags you get?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't had a chance to use anything from this month, but I'm excited. I could have done without the blue polish, probably.... but you know. You can't win every time. ;)
    I got the lip balm a few months ago--LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look fun! I don't know about down there but up here its essential lip balm season. That's beyond perfect and the brush and eye shadow look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This reminds me that I have to "Share" Ipsy on Facebook as I still haven't surpassed their wait list!

    Thanks for sharing... these products look AWESOME!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I absolutely LOVE reading your comments and try my hardest to reply via email! Make sure you're not a no-reply commenter so I can do that. If I can't email you, I'll try to reply on here :-) Have a wonderful day, friends!