Monday, December 22, 2014

Weekending with the Buekers!

Hey friends!

Life has been craaaaaaazy!!!!  My new job is so busy and you know...the holidays are crazy!

But now I'm off for 2 weeks and I'm excited!  I need some downtime and am really hoping to get a little blogging time in as well.

This was a good weekend!  On Friday, I chilled with a glass of wine and Netflix.


Isn't my monogrammed adult sippy cup/wine tumbler cute?!  A while back, I bought one for Tiffany for her birthday and one for myself.  It's from an awesome Etsy shop, ForPoshSake.  Save it in your Favorites for when they start back up in January!



I also received my new Plum Paper planner for 2015 in the mail!  I was SUPER excited!  I love it so far!  It's a bit big for my purse but cute.  I'll figure something out.  Check out Plum Paper on Etsy HERE.


Ummm...can you tell I love monogrammed things?!

On Saturday, my sister-in-law, brother-in-law and nephew came to visit.  We shopped a little (I bought one of those big snoogle pillows for pregnant girls for my SIL...I want one when I get prego!), had dinner at The Luxury and then went to the Riverwalk with them and some of my family!

outdoor, food truck-like, delicious food

they give you these instead of order numbers :)

(my sister and her fiance) rent-a-bike, anyone?!


We opened presents with our SIL, BIL and nephew that night.



Sunday just involved an amazing brunch and more shopping!

Linking up with the fabulous, Biana, today!

I hope you all have a great week!



14 comments:

  1. I love all your personalized items, especially those wine tumblers!! Two weeks off...lucky lady!! Hope you enjoy this well deserved break!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 weeks off! That is amazing. Enjoy every second! Glad y'all had visitors - looks like a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sippy cups are so cute and would make such a good gift for girlfriends!! Enjoy your time off girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those tumblers are too cute and I love the planner you picked out. Hope you have the best 2 weeks off and get some good relaxing in :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for adult sippy cups and all things monogrammed! Love mine so much!
    Still so jealous you have 2 weeks off. I'm at work. Boooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fun weekend and such a cute tumbler. sucker for monograms!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! It does sound like you've been busy! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great weekend with family! I love your boots in that first picture-- and the wine cup :) I hope you're enjoying the start to your time off!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for a wonderful weekend! Family time is always so fun around the holidays. Happy Christmas week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a great weekend! Netflix is my favorite person to spend Friday night with ;) Enjoy your two weeks off!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The weekends aré the best..! Planners are my life..!! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're TOTALLY into monogrammed things!

    I love the sippy cup/tumbler - I need one of those ASAP!

    I totally loved all the pictures... what a good, full weekend.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I absolutely LOVE reading your comments and try my hardest to reply via email! Make sure you're not a no-reply commenter so I can do that. If I can't email you, I'll try to reply on here :-) Have a wonderful day, friends!