Wednesday, December 3, 2014

November Favorites!!!

We're back for the Monthly Favorites Link-Up!  Mia and I are sharing our favorites from the past month and we're excited to have you join us.  Before you do anything, check out Mia's faves HERE!

And before I talk about my favorites...I'm going to be away from the blog until next week because I'm going to Seattle to hang out with Tiffany from A Touch of Grace who has become one of my besties through our blogs.  I'm super excited!!!  Y'all, if you would have told me that I'd be so close to someone so far away a couple of years ago, I'd think you're crazy.  Tiffany has been there for me through hard times and the good.  I'm so so grateful for her friendship.

Onto my November Favorites...

{BEAUTY}

A few months ago, I bought this BareMinerals Prime Time Primer Shadow Trio (lavender ice, golden peach, toasted almond) and honestly, I love them.  Ever since becoming a blogger, I've learned so much about makeup.  Eye shadow primer really DOES make my eyeshadow stay on all day.  Sometimes I wear these as eyeshadow and they're beautiful!



I have been in need of a good blush for ages.  I was using an Elf one and honestly, it wasn't my favorite.  I finally spent my giftcard at Sephora on Buxom True Hue Blush in Temptation and I LOVE it!  I guess it really does pay to use quality products sometimes!  I know, I know....so many of you already learned that lesson ages ago!


{FOOD}

This past weekend, I made Lisa's Pumpkin Pull-Apart Bread while our friends were in town and it was AMAZING!  Yum!  I highly recommend it if you're looking to make something easy and delicious!



{HEALTH}

As some of you know, I've been experimenting with making my own health and beauty products at home.  I recently made some Whipped Peppermint Body Butter using Young Living Peppermint essential oil.  I love it!


mine :)


{MOMENT}

This last weekend, our friends from DFW came down to visit us!  It was a surprise for Kevin...we were working on it for a while before they came.  He was super surprised and super excited!  

We went hiking at Lost Maples State Park on Saturday - perfect weather, y'all!  70 degrees and sunny!  Perfect hiking weather and the leaves were all kinds of beautiful colors.





Now it's your turn to link up!  Grab the button, share your favorites from November and link up below.  I can't wait to see what you loved!

*Forgive me if I don't comment right away...I promise I'll catch up when I'm back from Seattle!

A Deeper Joy

13 comments:

  1. That peppermint body butter looks so creamy, and would make a fantastic holiday gift! Have fun with your visit...I love all of the friendships that develop through blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of making your own body butter! The YL starter kit is on my Christmas wishlist. Fingers crossed! Have a fun trip to Seattle!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! Enjoy your trip sweet girl! I know you'll have an absolute BLAST!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have so much fun on your trip!!!! That whipped body butter sounds heavenly!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That body butter sounds amazing! That blush is beautiful and I've never even seen those BareMinerals primers but now I'm intrigued :) So excited for you and your upcoming trip, have so much fun girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh!!! Thanks so much for sharing my recipe, girlfriend!! :) :) I'm thinking about mixing and matching it with cut up apples and cinnamon for a yummy Christmas breakfast! I'm so glad you liked it :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your favorites. I didn't get mine done yesterday; hence the recipe. :(
    Cannot wait to pick you up at the airport tonight!!! Woohoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! Awesome shares!

    That body butter sounds absolutely DIVINE!!! And the pumpkin pull-apart bread sounds double- divine!

    Thanks for sharing!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute are you! What a fun weekend!!!!! Love that you surprised him!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That pull apart bread...oh my. I am dying here. I am happy to hear you had friends come to visit! I hope everything is going well Kelli!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Peppermint body butter?! Um, yes please! I'm definitely checking that out. It looks so rich and luxurious!

    xo Always, Abby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh I think I'm going to try my hand at that body butter recipe, it sounds delightful! What a beautiful view - I wish we had views like that in November, here all the leaves are long gone!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Seriously, that bread looks amazing! I may have to try this one day, sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I absolutely LOVE reading your comments and try my hardest to reply via email! Make sure you're not a no-reply commenter so I can do that. If I can't email you, I'll try to reply on here :-) Have a wonderful day, friends!