Monday, December 1, 2014

Kauai: Part 1

REMINDER: This Wednesday is the Monthly Faves link-up with me and Mia!  Get your posts ready and link up with us.  Share your favorite recipes, workouts, beauty products, memories, scripture, whatever you want!


Ok, I know I'm super late on sharing these photos from Hawaii but I promised I would once I went through them.  I took a ton of photos with our good camera and finally got around to getting them saved somewhere.

They were too beautiful to not share!  I'll keep the words short so this post will be lots of photos!


{MENEHUNE POND}

Where part of Indiana Jones was filmed.





{WAILUA FALLS}






{EAST COAST}









{LUAU}







Oh my word, there were chicken everywhere in Kauai! 




There are so many photos to share so I'll do more posts!  I took a million of the hikes and helicopter ride so I'll be back with those.  Hope you've enjoyed these so far!



11 comments:

  1. You know how much I love this right?! I have a feeling your pictures would look a heck of a lot like mine (just different people in them). I think I mentioned this before but we went to the Smith Family Luau too!

    I love Kauai! You're going to make me want to go there again!

    Thanks for sharing.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The luau was one of my favorite parts when we went to Hawaii!! Looks like a wonderful trip - I just can't get over how beautiful it is there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I could kill to be back in Hawaii right now. Ohhh memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty pictures! Looks beautiful and so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful, especially those east coast pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This trip looks so amazing!! I can't wait to see the rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos lady! Looks like you guys had a blast. And that luau! I want to go to one so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is on our potential list for Honeymoon places! It looks so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't been to Hawaii as an adult and I REALLY REALLY want to go back. I think I will appreciate it a million times more than I did as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing! Those clouds look fake! I love your pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I absolutely LOVE reading your comments and try my hardest to reply via email! Make sure you're not a no-reply commenter so I can do that. If I can't email you, I'll try to reply on here :-) Have a wonderful day, friends!