Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Free Holiday Fun!

Happy Christmas Eve everyone!  I hope you're getting a little chill time with family and/or friends.

I've seen so many cute holiday ideas lately that are free and I had to share!


{ONE}

Whitney designed some very cute holiday phone backgrounds that you can down for free HERE.  I have 10 and 12 on my phone now!

via


{TWO}

Isn't this DIY Let It Snow sign cute?!  I hope I can find time to do this!  I love it!



{THREE}




{FOUR}



Have a very merry Christmas tomorrow, my friends!  Remember that this is a time to remember God giving us the best gift of all...his Son...as a baby.

5 comments:

  1. I love the wallpaper background!! Thanks for sharing this girl!! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute wallpaper backgrounds. I hope you have a wonderful day. Merry Christmas Kelli!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo!!! Love those bath salts! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those signs look great! Hope you had a lovely Christmas! :)
    Love your blog, hope to see you soon on my blog
    www.beneaththecoat.com
    or Bloglovin
    or Facebook :)
    Kisses from Zurich,
    K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I absolutely LOVE reading your comments and try my hardest to reply via email! Make sure you're not a no-reply commenter so I can do that. If I can't email you, I'll try to reply on here :-) Have a wonderful day, friends!