Monday, December 29, 2014

December Ipsy Glam Bag

Hey friends!  I hope you had a really wonderful Christmas!  I had a great time with my family and friends.  I didn't take any of that time to work on blog posts, but I've got a quick one for ya today!

I still haven't gotten my November Ipsy Glam Bag because they sent it to the wrong address but I do have my December one!



I've been using the Beauty Without Cruelty Facial Cleanser with my new Clarisonic and I'm liking it!

The other day I used the NYX Butter Lip Balm.  I like the feel of it but really don't like the color.  It's the same color as my skin.  I have to put lip gloss over it to make it look ok.  I think another color would be great though!

I LOVE the tarte mascara!  I seriously may buy some once I use this one up.  My eyelashes looked so long and full after using it.

Want to try Ipsy too?  It's just $10/month and you get great products to try and a really cute bag each month.  I don't get paid for you doing it, just get points. :)  Sign up HERE!

Happy Monday!!


9 comments:

  1. One of my favorites is the tarte mascara - I'm glad you liked it too!! The eye polish sounds interesting can't wait to hear what you think of that!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would be most excited about the lip balm :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting. I'll have to look into the mascara. I assume you'll probably never use the Big Sexy Hair, or at least not much. :)
    SO glad you're liking your bags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've really been wanting to try the nyx butter balms! I'm in a target right now so maybe I'll have to pick one up :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard great things about the Tarte mascara, but haven't tried it. That will be adding to my lust list for sure! I love the Nyx butter lipsticks (better than the glosses even), but you have to find the right color! I just bought 'Pops' and am loving it. It's my natural color but darker type of shade.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what I'm hearing about this Tarte mascara! I've never heard of it before!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I signed up for IPSY and I'm still on their wait list--- BOO! This looks like a fabulous bag!

    I love Tarte products (their eyelash curler is THE best)!

    Thanks for sharing. Happy New Year!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. i got a few of the same things--i shared it recently in a video. the tarte mascara was my faveee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I absolutely LOVE reading your comments and try my hardest to reply via email! Make sure you're not a no-reply commenter so I can do that. If I can't email you, I'll try to reply on here :-) Have a wonderful day, friends!