Wednesday, November 5, 2014

October Favorites: Fall Edition

We're back with October favorites!  Mia and I host this link-up every first Wednesday of the month and we'd love for you to join!  Post about any of your favorites from the previous month - beauty, health, fitness, food, memories, etc.  Check out my previous month's posts here:


I've decided to choose some of Fall favorites this time!  Since it's finally not shorts weather here in Texas, it finally feels like fall to me.  I busted out my scarves for the first time this past week!


{RECIPES}

I recently made Paleo Pumpkin Muffins, a recipe posted by Aimee and they were delicious!  They're gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free.  I felt less guilty eating these than a big piece of pumpkin pie.


A recipe that I plan on trying this week is Tiffany's White Chicken Chili!  It looks amazing!  Perfect for the fall, right?!



{DRINK}

Last year, I found this Double Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix recipe through Jen.  It's better than anything store-bought and made from scratch.  I've been making hot cocoa this way as it gets cooler and I love it!


{DECOR}

Here are some of my favorite fall Pinterest finds.  Maybe I'll be able to do some of them next year since we're still getting settled into the rent house.






{STYLE}

Two fall looks that I totally wish I could pull off...






Now please share your October favorites with us and link up below!  We'll keep the link up open through the end of the month so you can still do it if you didn't post today.

Can't wait to read them all! 

A Deeper Joy

22 comments:

  1. That white chicken chili looks so good, even at 6:30 am haha! Love the outfit picks too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those outfits look so comfy. That's one thing I love about fall is that all the outfits are cozy. Type decorations are awesome as well. I love the candle, so simple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That chicken chili sounds delish! I love both of those fall outfits! I just got a denim button up I might need to try that look out tomorrow! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so making that hot chocolate!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made white chicken chili the other week, and it was delicious! I hope you enjoy it! Those pumpkin muffins look amazing, and I totally agree, definitely not as much of a guilt trip as the pumpkin pie!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That hot chocolate! With those muffins! and chili. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tiffany's chicken chili did look soo good! And I'm going to check out that hot chocolate mix- it looks like it would make great little gifts too. Love all your fall decor finds- especially that first one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving all that Fall decor inspiration!! I swear I'm not sure how I survived before pinterest LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Following from Mia's blog..!!! So glad I found you..!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you stopped by! Loved your post today, too!!

      Delete
  10. Oh my gosh. I am totally drooling over that give thanks burlap and pumpkin decor!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the shout out my dear! Love that chili! And those muffins look amazing!
    That fall mantel is one of my faves; love the neutral colors.
    And of course loving Thieves as well!
    Oh! And I don't know what you mean by you wish you could pull that look off. You totally could! Go for it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now that I'm pregnant I'm so afraid of getting sick this winter! Putting the oils on my bday list for sure :) Love those fall outfits! Thanks for hosting lady.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Seriously, all of these Fall things just look fabulous and make my little heart so so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. ALL THE FALL THINGS! Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It hasn't felt like it until the last few days. I'm excited to start wearing my boots!

      Delete
  15. Yay thieves! My favorite - just made a hand spray with it!!!! You know I'm all about eating healthy! Refined Sugar and Gluten Free - yes please!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mmmm! White chicken chili is my jam come fall!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The chili looks delicious!! And you could totally pull off those fall looks!
    Can't wait to have a house of our own so I can decorate! Wohoo! Same boat as you...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW I am now craving every edible item mentioned here! haha Love this! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love ALL of those outfits!! Makes me wish it would cool down a bit here!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooooh, awesome stuff!

    I still have yet to try Tiffany's chili! I'll take this as a reminder to get to it!

    Those paleo muffins look great too. I've been moving closer to a paleo diet... so thanks for sharing!

    The outfits *squeal* so cute!

    Thanks for sharing.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I absolutely LOVE reading your comments and try my hardest to reply via email! Make sure you're not a no-reply commenter so I can do that. If I can't email you, I'll try to reply on here :-) Have a wonderful day, friends!