Thursday, October 23, 2014

September and October Ipsy Glam Bags

Hey friends!  I'm playing catch up today!  I got my September Ipsy Glam Bag pretty late because they sent it to the wrong address and just got my October one so I'm sharing both with you.







So far I've only used the lip gloss and I love it.  It adds color to my lips which I need more of!  The bag is super cute too.




Figs & Rouge Hand Cream


noyah Lipstick


I've only tried the hand cream so far and I'll be honest, I love the way it smells but it leaves a weird feel on my hands.  I'm excited about the cleansing cloths because I've been using the Simple ones and am almost out.  I look forward to trying them.  

Also, this must be my favorite Ipsy bag....it's my favorite color.  It's become my new essential oils bag for my purse!

You can start getting your monthly Ipsy Glam Bag for just $10/month HERE.  It's fun getting it and trying new things!  I'm starting to run out of room for the products though! Ha!

Have you tried any of these products?  If so, what did you think?

Have a lovely Thursday!!


12 comments:

  1. The bags you got for both months were great!! I really like the lip gloss in your sept bag!! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the cleansing cloths!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! I always do. I love makeup wipes I use them all the time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always so impressed by ipsy--I really need to subscribe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like some great products!

    And how snazzy is your new essential oils bag?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bag this month!! That lip gloss looks like a great color. Interested to hear your thoughts on the rest of the products!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, that lotion is different. It smells so good, it almost feels "wet" after you apply it. It doesn't bother me but I get what you're saying!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you're enjoying these monthly bags. It's nice to do something for yourself like this. :) I really don't like when lotions leave a residue on your skin either.

    Such a good idea for an EO bag too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the new blue bag!!! So fun that you can use it for your EO's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those cleansing clothes look great - let me know how they are!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't tried any of these products but it looks like a great variety of products and brands!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I absolutely LOVE reading your comments and try my hardest to reply via email! Make sure you're not a no-reply commenter so I can do that. If I can't email you, I'll try to reply on here :-) Have a wonderful day, friends!