Friday, October 24, 2014

Life Lately & My Favorite Furniture Purchase Ever

Happy Friday, my friends!  Today I'm sharing current happenings in my life according to my iPhone. I start my new job next Monday so please pray for me!  I'm excited and nervous at the same time!


{ONE}


Our trip to Oklahoma to see Grandpa Bill was fun!  We helped with duties around the house and went to the senior center dance with him and his girlfriend.  Crazy stuff, I know! :)


{TWO}




On our way back from Oklahoma, we stopped in Waco to see the new Baylor football stadium!  It was AMAZING!  It's HUGE!  Maybe next year we'll make it to a game.  I had to take a photo with the RGIII statue!

After that, we had lunch with my sweet friend from college, Leah.  I just love seeing her!  She makes me happy!


{THREE}


So our new rent house has practically NO storage in the kitchen.  We went to Fredericksburg Trade Days and I found this beautiful hutch!  I'm so in love!  And it was only $200...I think that's pretty awesome for the exact thing I've been wanting.

Here's a little sneak peek of our new home...

I love the view out of those windows! You can't tell here but it's just trees, deer, squirrels :)  Don't mind the mess!


{FOUR}


Since I enjoyed reading Gone Girl, I bought Gillian Flynn's other books.  I just started Dark Places. Have any of you read it?  Did you enjoy it?


{FIVE}

sorry for the blurry photo

And most importantly, the hubs and I celebrated our FIRST ANNIVERSARY last Sunday!  We kept it pretty low key since we did Hawaii not too long ago.  It's been an awesome first year of marriage! Every day, I love Kevin more and more.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!







19 comments:

  1. Happy belated anniversary!! Love that hutch - it's gorgeous! Congrats on the new job - you'll do great! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to hear what you think about her other books - I'm debating on reading a few more!! Your rental looks amazing and so spacious - that hutch is perfect!! Hope you have a great weekend girl!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! It looks like you have been up to so many fun things lately! Love the hutch and your new space looks great- I can't wait for more photos once you're settled in! I read Sharp Objects and liked it a little bit more than Gone Girl, but I still need to read Dark Places.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have dark places on the my kindle but I haven't read it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy windows those are gorgeous!!!!! I can't believe you found that cabinet for $200! Well done!!!! The new Baylor stadium looks crazy - doesn't it have a moat around it?! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated first anniversary! Aww there is grandpa Bill and his sweet girlfriend, love it :) That hutch is amazing, what a great buy! Thanks for the little update :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated anniversary! Have you seen the Gone girl movie? We just went to see it and I had never even heard of it - I thought it was super twisted :/ I don't think I'm used to watching R rated movies ;)

    Love the view from your new house and love that you got to see Baylors stadium!!!!! What a fun Friday post!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok round 2 of commenting.
    Love the view you guys have! Beautiful!
    So glad you got the hutch. You definitely need it.
    And of course happy anniversary to you two!
    Have a great weekend my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary!!! Also, that hutch was a STEAL! I can't believe you only paid $200 for it! That's an incredible find. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a major score on the hutch!!! I'll have to make it down to trade days soon! So glad to find another Texas blogger! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. good luck on your job...... you will do great

    ReplyDelete
  12. SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! That hutch was only $200??? I'm in love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh -- a house, a job, your first anniversary! So many amazing things, congratulations!!! And LOVE that hutch, $200 is such a great price!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! So many awesome things! Happy anniversary! Love the hutch!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh girl! So glad to see what's been happening in your life. That hutch is AMAZING... and $200?! That's a steal.

    Thinking about you on your first day of work today!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Anniversary! That hutch is AMAZING! I wouldn't have been able to pass that up! Love the windows in your house too.. that view is awesome! Stopping by from the link-up and now following along! :)
    www.baseballdiamondshairspray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope your first day at work went amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mmmk so Grandpa Bill is just so stinkin presh in his cowboy getup. I'm just saying. LOL! That view out your windows looks amazing!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! I love the furniture you purchased! I can’t believe it only costs $200. You’re so lucky to have bought it at such a nice bargain. Anyway, thanks for sharing that, Kelli! All the best!


    Maggie Grant @ The Find Consignment

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I absolutely LOVE reading your comments and try my hardest to reply via email! Make sure you're not a no-reply commenter so I can do that. If I can't email you, I'll try to reply on here :-) Have a wonderful day, friends!