Take it away Tiffany...
Hi y'all! I'm Tiffany and I blog over at A Touch of Grace. I am so excited to be here sharing this super easy and yummy recipe with you while Kelli is off gallivanting around Hawaii. Lucky girl!
I know how much Kelli loves bundt cakes, so I thought this would be the perfect recipe to share! I originally found this recipe on Shay's Mix & Match Mama foodie blog, but wanted to change it up a bit and try my own version. I love chocolate in moderation, so making a whole chocolate/chocolate chip bundt cake was a lot of chocolate for me.
I also don't normally use boxed cake mixes, but I thought I'd stick with that and see how the cake turned out. And it was goooood. Real good.
* 1 yellow box cake mix
* 2 small boxes of vanilla instant pudding
* 1/2 cup vegetable oil
* 1 1/4 cups water
* 4 eggs
* 1 full cup chocolate chips
* Powdered sugar for dusting
* Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease your bundt pan.
* In a stand mixer with paddle attachment, or large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the chocolate chips and powdered sugar. Mix until smooth.
* Fold in the chocolate chips.
* Pour into your prepared bundt pan and bake 40-45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
* Let cake cool in pan for 10-15 minutes, then flip over onto a serving plate.
* Dust lightly with powdered sugar.
The cake is super moist (worst word ever) and not overly sweet, which I love. So much so that I usually eat 2 pieces in one sitting. Oops! :)
Thanks Kelli for having me! Have a great day everyone!