Wednesday, August 6, 2014

July Favorites!

Happy Wednesday, friends!  Today we link up and share our favorites from July and I look forward to seeing what you posted!



I've decided to just post FAVORITES this month because to be honest, I had a really rough time thinking of any LEAST FAVORITES.  The only thing I could think of is coffee...which I know you hate me for saying that, but it's just too acidic.  I absolutely LOVE the flavor and am quite sad, but really need to cut it out for digestive reasons.  It was killing my stomach.  Boo!

Onto the good stuff!!

{BEAUTY}

So...awhile back, I bought a Sonia Kashuk Eye Couture Palette and just hadn't used it.  Well, I started using it in July and I LOVE it!  It's my favorite eyeshadow I've ever used - I love the neutral colors.  I don't think they make the exact palette anymore but they split it into two different palettes.  I'd love either one of them!



I really love this derma e BB Creme that came in my July Ispy Glam Bag!  It feels light and provides great color.  Once I'm out, I'm going to start ordering it.




{FOOD}

So my hubby doesn't love when I make these, but I'm kind of in love with kale chips.  They're a nice, healthy side or snack and are so easy to make!  I made them to go with our chicken and quinoa last night.  I cook mine on 350 for about 12 minutes with a little olive oil, kosher salt and pepper.



{FASHION}

So I haven't had the money in my budget to spend on clothing or jewelry lately so I haven't bought anything new.  However, I've been dying to get a simple gold monogrammed necklace.  I almost bought one from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and decided to save the money.  Sad day.  Here are some that I love:



Now it's YOUR turn!  What are some of your favorites from July??

Please just link back to mine and Mia's blogs, throw our cute little Monthly Faves button in your post and link up below!  Check out a few other blogs that have linked up as well!

I look forward to reading what you loved last month!


A Deeper Joy

20 comments:

  1. Kale chips are my favorite!! We haven't made them in quite some time, but I'm picking up a bag today lol!! I think you should get yourself a monogrammed necklace - I wear mine practically every single day!! So the return you'll get is really great...I know that's important to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love finding new products I enjoy through Ipsy :) I also love some kale chips, I need to make them soon. I have that Sonia K shimmer palette and I love it too, I actually kind of forgot about it haha, I need to pull that baby out. Happy Wednesday Kelli!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Sonia palette. And also I need to contact you about oils! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man. I need to get that Sonia palette. I've been wanting it for a while, but I have SO MANY PALETTES. If I bring home another, my husband may blow a gasket. :-/
    I'm once again kicking myself for cancelling my Ipsy bag. Note to self: Join again!
    I've been dying for a necklace like that too, but I just can't justify spending the money on it right now, either. Maybe one day. It will sit in my virtual shopping cart until then...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting to try kale chips for awhile now, but always forget about them! Love those monogrammed necklaces too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Kale chips and engraveable necklaces :) I can't keep up with all the beauty items!! haha, I just stick to the basics, but admire you ladies who are so knowledgeable in it all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard/seen so many people talking about the oils!! It sounds amazing I'm just hesitant to try if it doesn't work etc. Also love monogrammed necklaces! I have a similar one to the BaubleBar one! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so awesome about the flea spray! We don't have dogs but I have a lot of friends that do.
    We love kale chips so much. I don't make them often, but they are a tasty little snack. I also like seaweed chips as well. :)
    I still can't believe you didn't get the monogram necklace! I think it would be the perfect accessory to go with your new eye shadow palette. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want a monogram necklace SO bad! I still don't have anything with my new monogram and it's been over a year since the wedding! I almost pulled the trigger on a Moon & Lola one in Charleston but didn't... and now I'm regretting it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. yess to all of it! You can never have enough monograms! Hubby gave me my first right after we cut the cake at our wedding (wipes tear) and I am recently lovin' all things kale!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been really interested in different oils and have been teetering with whether or not to try them--I think your post just sent me over the edge! Also? Your photo in your sidebar is GORGEOUS woman!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally missed this linky party! Dang! I am in love with making your own bug spray {or flea spray}! So cool! I love the necklace choices. I have been living vicariously through fashion purchases made my others. Almost 10 months pregnant doesn't allow for lots of cute, trendy buys. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't tried any Sonia Kashuk products...I'll have to check some of her palettes out.
    I recently got a monogram necklace from 9th and Elm, I have a blog post about the site with some pictures of the necklace. It was SO inexpensive, compared to other sites. If you get a change, take a look!
    xo, Lily | beautywithlily.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE those monogram necklaces. The husband got me one for Valentine's Day...which was pretty sweet because it was my first Valentine's Day with a new last name!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loveeeee kale chips!!! But sadly, I think I am allergic to kale :(

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh hi, I totally failed at posting this...AGAIN! I will set an alarm in my phone for August. Anyway....I need to try kale chips. I am a huge kale fan but have never made these. That will be my goal for August. Such a simple one.

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the shimmer and matte palettes--have them both!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So you may have finally sold me on getting one of those SK palettes- they are so pretty and I always walk by them at Target, but never purchase them!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I made kale chips last Thanksgiving, but no one ate them but me. This pic makes me want to make some more!...and seeing them all around is totally making me want a monogram necklace, but I just can't seem to take the leap either. but maybe that's just it, seeing them all over? Advertising works lol! but it still would be a cute piece to have. never say never especially if the price is right!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I absolutely LOVE reading your comments and try my hardest to reply via email! Make sure you're not a no-reply commenter so I can do that. If I can't email you, I'll try to reply on here :-) Have a wonderful day, friends!