Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Healthy Green Power Juice

I was recently inspired to make a healthy juice to give me energy and nutrients after seeing my friend, Kelley's Instagram photo.

I bought some fresh green veggies/fruit, got out my juicer and juiced away!  I use my Jack LaLanne Power Juicer Express and LOVE it!  I've had it for about 4 years now and it's still going strong!


Green Apples
Kale
Celery
Broccoli
Italian Parsley
Cucumber



Just throw it all in your juicer and then store the juice in a glass bottle.  Shake it up before you drink it because it will separate.  Enjoy!

Tomorrow is the Monthly Favorites link-up!  We hope you can join us in sharing your favorite anythings from July!

Have a great day, my friends!

8 comments:

  1. I have never juiced. I used to make smoothies before I found Shakeology. I love have something healthy and quick! Such an interesting combo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just btw...that juicer will last FOREVER.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet that is SO refreshing. I REALLY need to get a juicer.... pronto.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE fresh juice, I really need to get a juicer. We always had it at my parents house :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, before I even comment on the juice, you have a Jack Lalanne juicer! You do know he's like the godfather of fitness right? He was an animal!
    Ok, onto the juice. :) My parents have (maybe had?) a juicer, but barely used it when I was a kid. We use our Vitamix to make juice now. It's awesome as well. Did this juice actually taste good, or did it taste like liquid veggies? That's a lot of veggies and not a lot of fruit, so I'm assuming it wasn't a very sweet drink. But a great way to get your greens!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUM!! I'm always on the hunt for new juice recipes - I love that the apple adds a little sugar to the drink!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i need to try a green juice just once for trying's sake

    ReplyDelete
  8. This makes my mouth water. Now we REALLY need to hang out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I absolutely LOVE reading your comments and try my hardest to reply via email! Make sure you're not a no-reply commenter so I can do that. If I can't email you, I'll try to reply on here :-) Have a wonderful day, friends!