Friday, July 25, 2014

Oh hey, Friday! It's been a better week!

Hey friends!  I so appreciate all of your prayers for me, Kevin and our friends lately.  They are really being answered!  And thank you for the sweet emails...you have truly lifted me up and encouraged me.


{ONE}

Kevin is feeling a lot better!  He still doesn't have full range of motion with his shoulder but it's definitely improved since last week.  He heard a loud pop in it the other night and it's been so much better ever since.  It apparently wasn't all the way back into place.  So yeah, I have to learn how to pop a shoulder back into place in case that ever happens again....ugh!  There's a reason I'm an accountant, not a nurse!


I should have sent this to Kevin.  So he wasn't wrestling a bear...softball is manly, right?!


{TWO}

Today is a huge day!  I mean, really HUGE for us!  Our house officially went on the market yesterday so showings begin today!!!  Please please pray that God will bring along the right buyers.  We're anxious about it but trying to trust the Lord.

Here's a little glimpse of some of the rooms...







I've been wanting to do a post on Kevin's man cave/Rangers Room/office.  It's amazing!  There was more Rangers stuff up, but the stagers made us take it down.


{THREE}

In not so important news, I am in LOVE with the Essie Turquoise and Caicos!  It's been on my toenails all week.



{FOUR}

So I learned about this awesome vegan protein from Sunwarrior on Kristal's blog during mine and Mia's Monthly Faves link-up.  I ordered some on Amazon and LOVE it!  Vegan protein powders always taste a bit weird but they don't have crazy chemicals in them and don't upset my stomach. 


And don't forget...our next Monthly Faves link-up will be on Wednesday, August 6!  It's the first Wednesday of every month.  Start working on your posts now!


{FIVE}

Come back on Tuesday for a fun giveaway from me and my blog bestie, Tiffany from A Touch of Grace!  You won't want to miss it!

Have a great weekend, friends!!! XOXOXO


Linking up with The Farmers Wife and September Farm today!




22 comments:

  1. Happy Friday, Kelli! Praise God that Kevin is improving! Will be praying for you with the whole house sitch! "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4: 6-7) ... I adore Essie's Turquoise & Caicos! Such a pretty color!! Have a lovely weekend, sweet friend! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday! I'm so glad Kevin is doing much better - yay for prayers! Girl, ya'lls house is GORGEOUS!! I'll be right up to come see it and place an offer ;) Hope all of that goes well! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bathroom!!! *Drools*

    Everything will go smoothly, I just know it!

    I'm so glad Kevin's shoulder feels better! Good luck learning how to pop it into place. ;) Just don't think about what you're doing and you'll be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your house is amazing and I am praying it sells. I can't wait to see what you do with your new home. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your house looks awesome! I love the tile in the living room. I've wanted to tear up my living room carpet and tile... but maybe that's a project for another year. You know, after the hot tub, the fireplace, and the back bedroom. Which are all underway right.this.very.minute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Adrie!! That downstairs used to have FOUR different types of flooring...black and white checkered tile, carpet, laminate and black tile. It looks so much better since we put that one type of tile everywhere. WOW! All of those right now?! That's exciting!! :)

      Delete
  6. Your house is beautiful!! Sending prayers that there is a quick sale for you guys!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your home is beautiful!! I pray it sells asap :) I am planning on trying that protein powder out soon too, once I get low on mine. I love Turquoise and Caicos too, I actually used it last night in an upcoming mani :) Can't wait for the next link up! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have absolutely no idea how excited I am for you right now! I'm sitting here with butterflies and that giddy feeling. So so happy the house is up, and so excited for all the showings this weekend! You guys did such a good job getting the house staged. I can't imagine it won't sell quickly. Lots of prayers coming your way my dear!
    My boss and one of co-workers had that polish on this week. I think I'll pick me up some today. :)
    Happy Friday. I'm sure I'll talk to you soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the turquoise and caicos color! One of my all-time favs. Your house looks great! Fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. STOP the cuteness with the house!!! Seriously!!!! Can you please come decorate mine? SO sad it's on the market (selfishly), but excited to see what the Lord has in store!!!!

    PS We need to hang out :)
    PPS I think I need to try that vegan vitamin
    PPPS Yay for giveaways :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! Your house is totally adorable! I am sure it will sell in no time! I also love that Essie color! Very pretty! Have a great weekend and I hope your hubby feels better (although I had to skim that paragraph bc I am really squeamish and I cant handle injury details, lol.)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your house is gorgeous. It should be scooped up in a hot second. Fingers and toes crossed for you guys!!

    Can't wait for your upcoming giveaway :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your home is gorgeous! I'm sure it'll sell in no time! Also, praying for your hubs' quick recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your house is beautiful!! I'll have to check that protein powder out. I'm lactose intolerant, and almost all protein powders have whey/casein in it. But I've never thought about looking at vegan powder. That nail polish is gorgeous!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. girl. you're not going to have any issue selling that house. it's gorgeous! thank you so so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your house looks amazing & so spacious! Hoping it sells quickly for you guys! Glad to hear Kevin is doing much better this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So glad to hear Kevin is recovering!

    I'll be praying your house will sell quickly (it's gorgeous and I LOVE it... I'm certain you will sell it fast)!

    Pretty nail polish. I have to stop biting my nails (it's an anxiety thing).

    Thanks for sharing and wishing you a lovely day.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is my favorite nail polish! BUT YOUR HOUSE THOUGH!!! It's amazing, I am sure it will be bittersweet to sell (which I am sure you will do quickly)!

    ReplyDelete
  19. um I think you will have no prob with that house! Great pics! Hope everyone is feeling better and hope you had a great weekend!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your house is beautiful and so open! And I think I am going to have to pick up that polish!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I don't see how you'd have a hard time selling this house. It's huge, nice and open!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I absolutely LOVE reading your comments and try my hardest to reply via email! Make sure you're not a no-reply commenter so I can do that. If I can't email you, I'll try to reply on here :-) Have a wonderful day, friends!