Wednesday, July 23, 2014

July Ipsy Glam Bag

I was pumped to get my second Ipsy Glam Bag in July!  I got it last week so I've had a chance to use everything.  This month's theme: Sensationally Sunkissed!


First off, isn't that a cute pink bag?!

I'm excited about this one!  The company claims to not use any harmful chemicals including parabens and fragrance (Caroline, Allison and Jen! wink wink).  I've always used Neutrogena's daily moisturizer and it feels really similar.

bareMinerals READY eyeshadow 2.0


I don't normally venture away from brownish earth tones because I'm boring like that and love the natural look.  So this INSPIRATION combo was new for me!  These are Muse and Passion.  I tried it the other day though and loved it!  They blended well!

Pixi Tinted Brilliance Balm in Unique Pink
I love how this stuff feels on my lips!  I'm not crazy about the color but it's not too bold...really just shiny.  Use that link and get 25% off of your next Pixi order!

derma e BB Creme in Light Tint
I was pleasantly surprised with this BB Creme.  It feels lighter than my Aveeno BB Cream and provides good coverage.  AND it has SPF 25 in it!  Take that sleezy skin cancer!

Pop Beauty Sunkissed Bronzer in Secret Sunshine
This bronzer is a tad too dark for me but I put it on lightly.  I actually kind of like it better than my Rimmel Bronzer.  I might have to start buying this one!

My July bag was totally worth my $10!!!  I will use all 5 of these items OFTEN!  I highly recommend signing up for an Ipsy Glam Bag - I mean, it's only $10 and doesn't require a commitment at al.  Totally worth it!  I love trying new beauty products!  Use my link HERE and I'll get points and be oh so grateful!

Check out my June Ipsy Glam Bag HERE.

Have a lovely Wednesday, friends!

12 comments:

  1. How fun. And don't worry I am boring too, earth tones are my thing haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got some good stuff! I got the bronzer too and mine was a bit on the darker side as well, but isn't it great that it's full sized! That's $10 right there. Loving ipsy so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the bag you all got this month - it's so cute! That BB creme sounds amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok yes! I need to sign up and clearly look into that lotion! Yay for no ucky chemicals! So glad you like your stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loveee that bareMinerals eyeshadow kit, but Im like you - I usually dont stray from neutral colors. I wish I had gotten that in my bag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cheap! I keep forgetting about this. I love the things you got.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Arrrg! I cancelled my subscription this month, but I wish I wouldn't have. I would kill (ok... maybe not) to have that bare minerals duo! Looks like you got some great things! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen a lot of people doing the Ipsy bag, and all sorts of other box-like things. I already don't use 30% of the beauty products I have, so it doesn't make sense for me. I do use pink and purple as my go to shadows though. They say purple/lavender really opens up your eyes. Glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that Pixi Brillance Balm! I have really non-colored lips, so it's perfect to give me the smallest hint of pink without looking like I'm wearing a ton of lipstick or something! I'm always so tempted by the beauty boxes whenever I read everyone's unboxing posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That shadow looks so pretty, I love that!! Great bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmmm I've been thinking about hopping over to Ipsy from Birchbox, and now I'm even more tempted after seeing your great stash!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I absolutely LOVE reading your comments and try my hardest to reply via email! Make sure you're not a no-reply commenter so I can do that. If I can't email you, I'll try to reply on here :-) Have a wonderful day, friends!