Hey friends! My life has been non-stop lately...go, go, go! I appreciate all of you praying for me and Kevin and all of the encouragement we've received. It really keeps me going!
We are in full-blown summer and man, we feel it! It's been over a 100 degrees here in Texas. I seriously even had car problems on Sunday because it couldn't handle the heat. That's bad!
But guess what?! That means that Christmas is less than 5 months away! Doesn't cozying up to a fire with a blanket around you and hot chocolate in hand sound so great right now?! I'll just continue to dream about it! I've teamed up with Tiffany from A Touch of Grace and we are giving away some great items to help ease you into the upcoming back to school and holiday seasons.
- Leopard scarf: You all know that leopard is a great neutral that goes with so many things. Love this lightweight scarf for cool summer evenings or fall days.
- Stress relief lotion: We could all use a little less stress in our life. This lotion is calming and smells divine!
- Eucalyptus mint candle: Another great stress reliever to calm the senses.
- Homemade lip balm: This lip balm is amazing. It can even be used on your cuticles to keep them from cracking. Love it!
- The Good Life: Dr. Oz's new magazine has some great health and wellness articles, along with healthy recipes and tips.
- $25 Target gift card: Who doesn't like Target?
You can enter the giveaway in the Rafflecopter box below. This is open to US residents only (sorry international friends). You have until midnight on Thursday to enter. The winner will be announced on Friday!
a Rafflecopter giveaway