Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Wedding Story: Reception


We're nearing the end of my Wedding series!  I've had so much fun sharing all of the details with you.  After this week, I'll be posting about the honeymoon and some random wedding stuff so stay tuned.

Today I have some fun, random photos of the reception to share with you.  There was a lot of dancing, eating BBQ and picture taking!  Part of me wishes that I got to dance more, but it was so great visiting with all of my friends and family.  I'm so grateful for each and every person who came!


{THE BEGINNING}



{CAKE CUTTING/OREO BALL EATING}



{SPEECHES}

My BFF / My sister / Kevin's friend / Kevin's brother

From my BFF's speech - apparently when we were little and I wanted to go to bed at a sleepover, Tracy would turn back the clock so I would think it was earlier and I'd stay up later.  Haha!  So she gave Kevin a clock so he could "turn back the clock anytime he wanted more time with me." 

{FIRST DANCE}




{PARENT DANCES}

Dad / Stepdad / Kevin's adopted mom


{DANCING}



{BOUQUET TOSS/GARTER TOSS}



{PHOTO BOOTH}



{GRAND EXIT}

17 comments:

  1. Usually toasts/speeches just make me wince and cringe, but the clock thing was absolute brilliance. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and loved this wedding recap. The back of your dress is to die for. So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jessica! :) Yeah that's one of the things that I LOVED about that dress. It was perfect!

      Delete
  3. I am loving the photo booth! We should've done that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish we would've done a photo booth! It always looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seriously looks like your wedding could not have been any more fun! Love all the cowboy boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog!!! Love all of your reception pictures the barn and the lighting is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a beautiful wedding. i love your dress and having a reception in a barn is always a great location

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know you said your hubby wants to visit all the baseball stadiums, but now I can tell he really does like baseball. The lanterns and cakes are sweet touches :-) and I love that story about the clocks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cake cutting was so cute!! I wanted to do a photo booth but totally thought of it too late!! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that your photo booth wasn't the traditional background. Your wedding looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know I've said this before but you were stunning! And I love the barn with the twinkle lights.. so romantic. The biggest regret over my wedding is that we didn't do a grand exit.. I had all these great ideas and they kind of just got lost in the planning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree with Katie. It's like a fairy tale in there.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the photo booth! Such a fun wedding. Man, if only we'd met like a year earlier. :)

    You guys are just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. y'all are precious!!!! Omg - oreo balls - I made oreo and cake balls for party favors for everyone - ugh - I never want to see those things again, haha way too much work!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gosh I just love all of your wedding photos so much. I love your maid of honors speech and giving Kevin a clock, that's the sweetest thing! So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Best pictures EVER! We have such similar taste and I'm loving everything about your special day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I absolutely LOVE reading your comments and try my hardest to reply via email! Make sure you're not a no-reply commenter so I can do that. If I can't email you, I'll try to reply on here :-) Have a wonderful day, friends!