Thursday, June 12, 2014

My First Ipsy Glam Bag!

I've been seeing Mia post about her Ipsy Glam Bags for a while now and I finally decided to try it out for myself!  I JUST received my first bag in the mail yesterday and I was so excited to open it!  When you sign up, you answer a lot of questions about your look/style and they pick the perfect bag for you.  I got the Pretty in Paradise glam bag this time!

I am SO not a makeup/beauty guru so I figured that this is the perfect opportunity to try different products and see what I like.  The best part - it's only $10!!  No commitment.  You can cancel your membership at any time.


Dream Waves Beach Spray by Marc Anthony
Butter Gloss by NYX in Apple Strudel
BB Cushion by Laneige

I'm excited to try all of these items!  I already tried the Butter Gloss and like it.  I highly recommend getting your own Ipsy bag.  All of these items are totally worth $10 and it's customized for you!  Get started with Ipsy HERE!

**Don't forget to enter the Stella & Dot Giveaway HERE!  Today is the last last day!**

13 comments:

  1. You got the butter gloss, which makes the bag totally worth it haha!! I have that same color and love it!! I love the bag you got as well - so island like!! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on all the products including the beach spray! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...you and Mia are so tempting me to sign up! Those are some huge samples!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been seeing these around! I want to try, I love new things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I just may try this! I've been wanting to try one of the subscription boxes, but I wasn't sure which one. I wear makeup rarely, but I want to upgrade my beauty routine and put a little bit more effort so this just may be the thing to help me get started on this process. and it'll be nice to have a little treat sent to me every month while I'm in school. Let me know what you think of that scrub, it looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That butter gloss is amazing!!! My favorite gloss right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I might be the only person who hasn't signed up for all these 'bags'!!! I keep hearing and seeing stuff about them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like you got a lot of great stuff. I LOVE beauty products so I don't know why I haven't tried one of these yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you got your first bag! I am so anxious to get this months, looks like great stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My friend just got her first Ipsy Glam Bag too! I can't wait to check her's out & hear all about yours too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun! I've never heard of this one before, but I do know there are a lot of those little boxes out there.
    If you like it, I may have to talk the hubby into letting me get something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. $10 and no commitment is pretty awesome! Looking forward to hearing how you like the products!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. i want that wave spray, you gotta tell me how it is!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So fun!! I hope you enjoy it all! I don't subscribe to any boxes/bags at the moment, but used to get Birchbox. It always felt like Christmas when it arrived full of surprises! Ipsy looks great! Thanks for sharing ;) Glad you're already enjoying the butter gloss. (: Have a fantastic weekend, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I absolutely LOVE reading your comments and try my hardest to reply via email! Make sure you're not a no-reply commenter so I can do that. If I can't email you, I'll try to reply on here :-) Have a wonderful day, friends!