Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Wedding Story: Ceremony


I feel like the best way to share our wedding ceremony with you is through pictures.  Enjoy!

October 19, 2013




Kevin's grandpa was a groomsmen :)



Instead of my dad or stepdad walking me down the aisle, I had them and my mom "give me away" at the alter.  I couldn't decide between them, because they both have been such great fathers to me growing up.

(Ignore the empty chairs.  So many people came late that they were standing back by the barn. I wish they would have made them go sit down....oh well) 

Our mentors came up to give us marital advice and pray over our future marriage.

Kevin's "adopted" brother performed the ceremony which was pretty meaningful. 


We don't have a single "normal" photo of this moment.  That sun was killing us!  Kevin could barely open his eyes. Ha! 






15 comments:

  1. I love the tunnel thing! GIRL I HAVE TO TELL YOU ABOUT MY WALKING DOWN THE AISLE CATASTROPHE!!!! I really love that Kevin's grandpa was a groomsmen haha sooooo sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Love this!!! That chandelier, the beautiful day, that dress? You are absolutely stunning!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were SUCH a beautiful bride!! Absolutely love your dress! And that chandelier.. perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh your dress, so stunning! I almost cried when I saw his grandpa was a groomsmen, that is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful wedding ceremony!! I really love that his grandfather was a groomsmen - that is beyond sweet!! I love the chandelier you hung as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful! everything!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lacey!! You're sweet! :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. I die!!! Your wedding is beautiful!!! And y'all were stunning!! Love love love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bekah! The venue was awesome :) We loved the country feel!

      Delete
  8. Oh my gosh. How sweet was it that Kevin's grandpa was a groomsman! That is just so awesome. They must be really close.
    Love seeing more photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your venue is to die for! You and everyone involved look great! I love it all, especially all the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's so sweet that you had the blessing of your mentors and that they prayed over your marriage. and your hubby's grandpa/groomsman is adorable, shows the bond they must have.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my gosh, so stunning! your dress is amazing girl, and i love the bridesmaids dresses. looks like a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kelli!!! These are such great photos!! I love how everything was outdoors and totally romantic :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I absolutely LOVE reading your comments and try my hardest to reply via email! Make sure you're not a no-reply commenter so I can do that. If I can't email you, I'll try to reply on here :-) Have a wonderful day, friends!