Sunday, May 11, 2014

I have the best mother in the world!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to my best friend and mom!


My mom has always been there for me, loved me unconditionally, forgiven me when I was wrong, encouraged me to pursue my dreams, taught me about Jesus, gone sky diving with me :) and has ALWAYS been a shoulder to cry on!  Poor lady...she's had to listen to me bawling on the phone more times than you can imagine!  I dream of being a mother like her someday.  I love you, Mom!!!

And HAPPY  MOTHER'S DAY to all of my bloggy friends who are moms!!!  I admire you!


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Mothers are so amazing :) I cherish my close relationship with my mama for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos and your heartfelt love for your mom.

    Thank you for the Mother's Day wishes my friend. You are a sweetheart.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet. I love your photos with your mom. So is also lucky to have a daughter like you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I absolutely LOVE reading your comments and try my hardest to reply via email! Make sure you're not a no-reply commenter so I can do that. If I can't email you, I'll try to reply on here :-) Have a wonderful day, friends!