Friday, May 9, 2014

5 on Friday!

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG  
April / Natasha / Christina / Darci

Happy Friday, my friends!  This was a long week for me!  I'm so glad that it's almost the weekend.  I've got some random happenings for ya today!

{ONE}

Last weekend, Kevin and I went to our friends' wedding which was beautiful!  It was in a luscious garden in east Texas.  Unfortunately, I didn't get a great photo of us :(  I'm hoping to see the photographer's photos soon because I know we're in some of those!  I did happen to snap this one at the rehearsal - the groom bought all of his groomsmen these crazy socks.  My hubby was a groomsman - the handsome one on the far right.



{TWO}

My BFF since Kindergarten and I went to get manicures/pedicures for the first time since my wedding (7 months ago!  Eek!)  I totally forgot to write down the names of the colors.  I know they were both OPI.  This is the first time I've done the accent finger and I like it :)



{THREE}

I saw this post over at A Liz Adventures a while back and just had to print out this free printable!


So I saved it on my flash drive and went to have it printed at Office Max.  When I came home, I looked for an 8x10 frame that I already owned.  I found a great one, but let me show you what was in it...


Awesome, right?! Haha!  I'm pretty sure I was in middle school when I received this (probably) as a gift.  Can you tell the decade by the stock photo that was right behind it???


What year was that wedding dress from?!?!  Awesome.  Puffy sleeves.

But here is the finished product that sits on my dresser.  I love it!  And it only cost me $1.18.



{FOUR}

In light of Cinco de Mayo...



{FIVE}

And I'll leave you with my first Instagrammed #tbt ever...

How cool are me and my sister?!  More like awkward and creepy!

Follow me on Instagram here!

Have a great weekend!!

8 comments:

  1. What a fun post! From crazy socks to puffy sleeved wedding dresses (lol), and an adorable tbt pic -- all the awesomeness here sure made me smile ;) Loving your manicure!! The accent nail is super cute! Have a fabulous upcoming weekend, Kelli! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post cracked me up! That wedding dress! Oh my word. And you and your sister were so cute. :)
    I love your nails. I can never grow mine out; they always break or chip. Maybe one day. ...
    Have a great weekend Kelli!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just followed on IG :) Love your DIY printable, going to make one! Your mani looks great, I think I overuse the accent nail haha. Happy weekend Kelli!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh love your printable!! That TBT is precious!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your nails and that picture of you and your sister is priceless:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mariel! Yeah I'm pretty sure I had a mullet and my sister's clown costume is from one of our birthday parties before that...a bunch of little clowns...talk about creepy! Haha

      Delete
  6. Love your nails! It's the wedding season!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I absolutely LOVE reading your comments and try my hardest to reply via email! Make sure you're not a no-reply commenter so I can do that. If I can't email you, I'll try to reply on here :-) Have a wonderful day, friends!