Thursday, April 24, 2014

What I'm Wearing Today

Just for fun...I Polyvore'd (did I just make a noun into a verb?) what I'm wearing today!  It's not exact, but VERY similar.  I told you I'm LOVING blue/coral right now!

What I'm Wearing 4.23.14

Shirt: Jane Norman / Pencil skirt: J Crew / Flats: Sam Edelman / Purse: Aldo / Necklace: Tilly's /
Earrings: Far Fetch


Let me show you the difference in this exact outfit and what I'm wearing!

Polyvore

Shirt - $17
Pencil skirt - $230 (on sale)
Flats - $100
Purse - $45
Necklace - $13
Earrings - $91
Outfit total - $496

My outfit

{sorry it's not the greatest photo!}

Shirt - $25 (super old white shirt from GAP)
Pencil skirt - $40 (bought last year from J Crew Factory)
Purse - $6 (Plato's Closet - thrift store)
Earrings - $5 (Charming Charlie's)
Outfit total - $106

See...if you just do a little searching (maybe even in your own closet), you can make cute outfits for way cheaper than first expected.  Most of the Polyvore outfit is pretty affordable - I just wouldn't pay that for the skirt or earrings.

Thanks for stopping by, friends!! XOXO

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE it, Kelli!! What a fun post, & fabulous outfit for a fraction of the cost! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love the navy and coral combination. Coral is one of my favorite colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um that's adorable!? Stop being so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I absolutely LOVE reading your comments and try my hardest to reply via email! Make sure you're not a no-reply commenter so I can do that. If I can't email you, I'll try to reply on here :-) Have a wonderful day, friends!