Friday, April 25, 2014

Napa Valley/Sonoma Recommendations Needed!

I have a question for my bloggy friends!  My girlfriends and I are thinking about taking a trip to Napa Valley or Sonoma this summer for a winery tour.  None of us have ever been so we're clueless as to where to start planning!  Do any of you have any recommendations on any of the following?

Hotels/Resorts/B&B's
Favorite Wineries
Best Wine Tours
Transportation (Rent a car?)
Restaurants
Ways to Save Money

Thanks a ton!!!  I really hope this trip works out!

5 comments:

  1. GIRLLLLL I am from Sonoma County!!! Shoot me an e-mail and I will give you all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy trip planning, Kelli!! Sounds like a fabulous time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly I have no recommendations because I haven't been to Napa, but I've ALWAYS wanted to go! You and your girlfriends are going to have the BEST time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you serious?! The hubby and I are going to Sonoma in 2 weeks. I will definitely be doing some posts about the place we stay, food, favorite wineries, etc.
    We really do have similar lives. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never been there so I have no suggestions to offer but oh my goodness that sounds like fun!

    Happy planning!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I absolutely LOVE reading your comments and try my hardest to reply via email! Make sure you're not a no-reply commenter so I can do that. If I can't email you, I'll try to reply on here :-) Have a wonderful day, friends!