Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth...

Today I'm linking up with Karissa at A Fresh Start on a Budget for her April Blog Challenge.  Today's prompt is 10 things that make you happy.  This one is going to be fun!  I'm seriously not putting much thought into this one...just thinking about what makes me happy on a daily basis!  What is better than happiness???  Find out HERE!

{ONE}

Spending time at home with my hubby in the evenings makes me happy.  I've always been a busy person.  I love volunteering.  I love dinner with friends. I love getting to know my neighbors.  I love women's Bible study.  While these are all good things, I have had a change in lifestyle since getting married last year.  Most evenings, I get to come home and hang out with my best friend and hubby!  I don't care if we're watching TV, playing a game, taking the dogs to the dog park or grocery shopping.  I love it!



{TWO}

Chips and queso make me happy!  Is it bad that I have that as number 2? Ha!  Kevin makes a pretty amazing queso, but I've been wanting to try this Green Chili Queso Blanco by Creme de la Crumb...



{THREE}

My doggies make me happy!  I know I mention them a lot on here, but they're my babies.  It's my substitute for all of your adorable children that I see on your blogs daily.




{FOUR}

Michael Buble makes me happy!  Ok, his amazing voice does!  His songs just make life seem a little more stress-free, right?!  I might still listen to his Christmas CD throughout the year...



{FIVE}

Traveling makes me happy!  I'm about to start a series on some of my previous trips.  I love learning about other cultures and experiencing something outside of my "box."



{SIX}

Lists make me happy.  Yep, I'm that Type A girl who gets satisfaction out of checking items off my list.  I always put those little boxes so I can do just that!  (Blame accounting classes in college for my bad handwriting!)



{SEVEN}

Taking a walk with my husband when the weather is perfect makes me happy!  We probably get two of these weeks a year so we appreciate it!  

{EIGHT}

Speaking of spring... Have I mentioned that this is the time of year that the Texas Bluebonnets bloom?  They're beautiful!  They make me happy!  I told Kevin I was going to make him pose in the Bluebonnets for a photo since we don't have a baby to throw in there! 

If you live in Texas and want some beautiful Bluebonnet photos of your baby/child, check out MJ Photography!  Monica is an amazing photographer!  You'll be so pleased!



{NINE}

A baby's laugh makes me happy!  I wish I could convert a baby laugh into a photo.  This awesome video will have to do...



{TEN}

Knowing that the Lord will NEVER leave me makes me happy.  He is ALWAYS there for me!



Ok seriously...the Pharrell Williams "Happy" song is stuck in my head now!

7 comments:

  1. I love your list. Adorable dogs. Thank you for linking up with my challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea! I love focusing on the good instead of the bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I feel like we are twins. I love evenings with the hubs, I could live off of chips and queso and making lists makes my heart swoon. Aside from the dark chocolate/milk chocolate thing we are twins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this list! Your dogs are so cute! And that queso looks a-mazing!!
    I love hanging out with my hubby too. More than anything. I'm excited for your travel series! We love to travel, but don't as much since baby girl came along.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the things that make you happy! Just reading what makes you happy made me happy!

    I love lists too. Boy, do I ever!

    Wishing you a lovely weekend!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I absolutely LOVE reading your comments and try my hardest to reply via email! Make sure you're not a no-reply commenter so I can do that. If I can't email you, I'll try to reply on here :-) Have a wonderful day, friends!