Friday, April 4, 2014

5 on Friday!



Time to link up with AprilNatashaChristina, and Darci again for 5 on Friday!

{ONE}

Kevin and I have signed up for a community softball league this summer.  I am nervous as heck!  I've never played softball.  Kevin thinks that because I watch so much baseball with him, I'll get it right away.  Ha!  I will say...the one time I messed around with hitting/catching a softball in my aunt's backyard, I did pretty well.  Let's hope it wasn't just beginner's luck!!  This may be me...

(source)

{TWO}

In the last few of weeks, three special babies were born!  My friends have babies in groups apparently.  I love it!  They were all due the same week but one came early, one came on the due date and one was late!  A couple that we love had their sweet little boy on March 10, my college friend had her beautiful little girl on March 18 and my amazing friends (that I introduced...hehe) had their perfect little girl on March 27!  Here she is in a onesie that I bought for her!  It says "her royal cuteness"!


{THREE}

Remember the old Duck Hunt game we played on Nintendo when we were kids?!


Well there's a new one made by the Duck Dynasty guys and you don't even need a console for it.  It comes with it's own equipment.  Kevin and I might have had fun playing it while at Bass Pro Shop.


{FOUR}

While working from home on Wednesday, I made Tiffany's Kale Egg Bake for breakfast.  It was delicious!  You can check out the recipe HERE.


{FIVE}

Did you catch my post about how Kevin proposed to me?  If not, go read it HERE now!  I'm pretty proud of him!


Have a wonderful weekend, friends!!!!

6 comments:

  1. All those babies...how neat + fun!!! You have lots of fun visits in store :) Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That softball comic totally has me cracking up!! LOL. I hope you end up having a really fun season!! (: Children are such a beautiful gift from God! Congrats to your friends!! How exciting!! A dear friend of mine had a precious baby boy last week, and my cousin just sent me the sweetest ultrasound snapshot of their lit'l one too - so I can so relate to the baby excitement!!! ("Her Royal Cuteness" is absolutely precious btw! ;)) Duck Hunt - YES!! ;) So fun! That breakfast looks delish ...& I adore your "Mrs." mug too! ;) What a fun post ... leaving here smiling, friend! ;) HAPPY FRIDAY! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read your proposal and...what a sweet, sweet way to do it!!! I just love that he surprised you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That softball comic is so funny. You will do great. If all else fails you can play right field :)
    I LOVED Duck Hunt! So fun!
    Thanks for linking to my recipe! I'm glad you liked it.
    Have a great weekend Kelli!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness I love sweet newborn faces! And that recipe sounds delicious! May have to attempt that one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I seriously would injure myself or others if I was allowed to throw a baseball. I have a wildly unpredictable throwing arm.

    I want to make Tiffany's eggs - they look and sound fabulous!

    Duck Hunt... classic.

    Wishing you a lovely weekend.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I absolutely LOVE reading your comments and try my hardest to reply via email! Make sure you're not a no-reply commenter so I can do that. If I can't email you, I'll try to reply on here :-) Have a wonderful day, friends!