Friday, March 21, 2014

5 on Friday!


Thank God it's Friday!!!  I'm linking up with AprilNatashaChristina, and Darci again for 5 on Friday so I've got 5 random thoughts for you today.



#1

Trader Joe's recently came to the DFW area and I had yet to visit one, even though that's where the wine for my wedding came from!  My coworkers were sweet and provided all the wine as a wedding gift to us. 


Yesterday, my coworker and I ventured out during our lunch break and went to Trader Joe's and it was awesome!  I really wish there was one closer to where I live!  I'd go all the time!  They have way more food than I was expecting. They have fresh produce, frozen pizza, all kinds of oils, cheeses, breads, and even household products - mostly organic.  I bought some lotion with aloe without "fragrance".



These Irish Bangers make me laugh....Arrested Development anyone???



#2

I think I'm going to revamp my blog.  It'll have a new look and possibly a new name soon!  I never realized how technical blogging can be.  I'm super impressed with all of the blog authors I currently follow!  See my blog roll on the right side!

#3

I've been trying to make us salads for dinner lately.  It's so much lighter and we haven't been home until later, yet go to bed early.  I definitely can't go to bed with a full stomach so a salad settles a lot better.


Ingredients:

Chopped Romaine
Chicken
Red Bell Peppers
Feta Cheese
Sliced Banana Peppers
Kalamata Olives
Balsamic Vinaigrette (I love making my own with the little Italian packets)

#4

My friend, Carroll, is a consultant for CAbi, a very cute, classy clothing line that you will love!  For the next week, we're having an online "party"where you can purchase anything on the website with free shipping, including free shipping if you have to send it back in to exchange for a different size.  I know you will love the new Spring Collection!


If you want to purchase something, just contact Carroll directly at carrollschuler@gmail.com

#5

Don't miss the beginning of my Wedding Story series.  You can read the first post about how Kevin and I met here.  Many posts to come that complete our story!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I absolutely LOVE reading your comments and try my hardest to reply via email! Make sure you're not a no-reply commenter so I can do that. If I can't email you, I'll try to reply on here :-) Have a wonderful day, friends!