Friday, March 28, 2014

5 on Friday!


{ONE}

Have you done your taxes?!  April 15 is coming up and I'm sure a lot of people haven't done them yet.  I know I'm a CPA, but I don't know much about individual taxes.  I do partnership/corporation taxes at work.  If you haven't done yours yet and you are looking for ways to prepare them, here's a list of resources.  If yours are simple, please don't pay someone to do them...or at least don't pay much.  Do them yourself!  These websites walk you through them very easily!  These are all verified.  I have used each of them at one point.

H&R Block Online (this is what I use!)
In Person: Find a VITA or TCE site near you



{TWO}

Kevin and I recently signed up for a membership at our city's recreation center.  It is awesome!  It is so cheap to get a membership, has a workout gym, a basketball court, pool tables, classrooms, classes, sand volleyball court, walking trails, etc.  It's seriously a fraction of what a gym membership costs and so close to us!  I'm quite excited!



{THREE}

I know I'm so far behind the times, but I looked at Zulily for the first time this week.  I don't think they're all really great deals, but some are and they have such cute items!  I bought this wall art for just $11.99.  Love it!
{FOUR}

Last weekend I made two Mix and Match Mama desserts:

These were amazing!  I seriously wanted to eat the whole thing by myself!




I didn't make the cake or icing pink though, just added some pink sprinkles.


{FIVE}

In light of Rangers Opening Day being this Monday, I wanted to share a photo of me and my hubby in Arizona for Spring Training (and other reasons of course!).


Had on my green Texas Rangers hat for St Patty's Day!

Have a great weekend, friends!!!

XOXO


3 comments:

  1. Ugh, don't get me started on our taxes. We've been delaying b/c things are not looking pretty for us this year. No fun.
    But those Neimen Marcus bars are so darn good aren't they?!
    We love Phoenix. We have friends down there and would love to move, there or Texas of course. :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes! Allie, it was delicious! Those bundt cake recipes are always so moist which is my favorite part. Thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I absolutely LOVE reading your comments and try my hardest to reply via email! Make sure you're not a no-reply commenter so I can do that. If I can't email you, I'll try to reply on here :-) Have a wonderful day, friends!